Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 4028 bug
03-05-2012, 05:41 AM
This was real annoying. I was in the "lockdown" part of the mission however I couldn't complete it because one of the NPCs I was supposed to tag either didn't spawn or vanished after being incapacitated. I ran all over the areas that I had completed and even checked inside the prison cells that were open, there was no sign of this guy. As a result the shield to the next area couldn't be lowered and I'm being forced to start it from scratch.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2012, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilv View Post
This was real annoying. I was in the "lockdown" part of the mission however I couldn't complete it because one of the NPCs I was supposed to tag either didn't spawn or vanished after being incapacitated. I ran all over the areas that I had completed and even checked inside the prison cells that were open, there was no sign of this guy. As a result the shield to the next area couldn't be lowered and I'm being forced to start it from scratch.
Okay good news / bad news

Bad news: You're screwed and have to start it all over again.

Good news: I had this sorta happen too so I know what it is. There are a few spots on the map where if the prisoner falls (either incapacitated or almost dead) too close to certain walls they fall through the wall and get stuck. If you're really lucky it still let's you tag them, otherwise they are outside of the map enough it won't let you. Only and easiest suggestion is to try and keep them in the center of the largest section of a room and just really keep track of where they move. I had one get stuck in the wall enough where it wasn't giving me the option to tag them, but if I moved far enough away from that spot it actually corrected itself. Hopefully the next time you try playing through it you'll be ok