Lt. Commander
# 1 What happened to the plan Dan?
03-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
We are talking about this... it might happen. Also, had some more discussions with Perfect World today about Klingon Play and they want to invest to ensure that the Klingon Faction gets up to par with the Feds as soon as we can staff up and do it, with the emphasis on Fed vs Kdf gameplay (pvp, pve). This is good news and I'm working on the long term schedule for how we are going to get there.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...71#post3715871

What did Perfect World say?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Nagus, not to troll you or anything man but they've told us in the past that we can't hold them to anything. And I do believe folks have been punished via mods here for quoting the devs and asking questions. Good luck man :/
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2012, 02:42 PM
I would also point out that PW is a large organization, nothing will happen quickly, not even deciding.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2012, 02:43 PM
"I have altered the deal...pray I do not alter it any further..."

- Perfe...I mean Darth Vader >_>

I think PWE and Cryptic gave up on the KDF long ago. KDF doesn't even need to be in-game anymore seeing that everyone does FvF pvp sinse it came out. ...and this is comign from someone who used to be proud of primarily playing a KDF until they got mega nerfed.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanNewBoy View Post
I would also point out that PW is a large organization, nothing will happen quickly, not even deciding.
Quickly? The post he's linking is from August 24 of last year. Heh.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
Nagus, not to troll you or anything man but they've told us in the past that we can't hold them to anything. And I do believe folks have been punished via mods here for quoting the devs and asking questions. Good luck man :/
I'm not holding anyone to anything, I'm asking what PW said. And no one has been punished for quoting Devs and asking questions, unless those people actually broke some kind of rule in what they wrote.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Dan has very recently commented on this...
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen666 View Post
Dan has very recently commented on this...
He said what resulted from the talks with PW as stated in the quote I posted in the OP? Please link
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Itīs a bit strange that one day they are actually working on KDF content and months later there are only proposals to be made....

Sure, plans change. But doesnīt that mean we shouldnīt actually give a rats *behind* about what the devs say. And stick just to "Iīll believe it when I see it" ?
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I'm not holding anyone to anything, I'm asking what PW said. And no one has been punished for quoting Devs and asking questions, unless those people actually broke some kind of rule in what they wrote.
I'm afraid they have. Stormshade went on a 72 hour banning binge last year over quoting the dev team. The reason being that Dan and others had made promises, and when those were not met- folks started asking, quoting threads that the Devs had posted in, etc. Shade eventually threw his hands up in the air and started bans over it. Lot of posts got deleted over it.