Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
I'm trying to actually start the tutorial (like I said, stupid...lol :p) and I can't find the Warrior's Hall to talk to Lt. B'Elotja who is the Sparring Master, but either I can't find it [despite having been all over the place at least twice] or there's some kind of bug or goof or something (either they changed the name or they replaced the contact with someone else or something).

But likely I just can't find it. The weird thing, though, is her name isn't even listed as a contact on the map. If it was, I would've just used a waypoint marker and had the marker lead me to her. lo;

Any advice on where to go would be wonderful, please and thank you!

P.S. I'm currently in the bar [if you wanted to talk me through how to get to the Warrior's Hall from there]
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Isn't the warriors hall where you start when you have created your toon? Perhaps they've changed it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstar_swe
Isn't the warriors hall where you start when you have created your toon? Perhaps they've changed it.
When I started the character, I was in the Transporter Room. Maybe I'll have to create another character to test it.

EDIT: I created another one and started inside there, then I looked at the map and made a note of it. It's in the Barracks near the "Claim Fireworks Device" console. There's a stairway that goes downstairs. If one goes downstairs, turns to the right, runs to the end of the hall and turns left, it's the door in front of you.

(I posted the directions so others could know in case they found themselves in the same situation I was)

Thanks for the help; I really appreciate it!