Lt. Commander
If you order STO from Target, will you still get it? I know people say Amazon's Collector's Editions still come with the pre order borg boffs, but that isn't a huge deal as they are obtainable through the c store nowadays. If the TR-116A Rifle is no longer available from the Target copies of STO, are there any plans to add it to the C-Store?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2012, 04:06 PM
From what I've been reading in the "see what the devs are working on" thread, it looks like you still can get the TR-116 Rifle from Target copies. However, you can only find copies of STO in Target's *online* store. The problem there is that you have to be American in order to make a purchase. No visitors from out-of-country until at least 2013 (which is when they open stores where I live in Canada).

I wish I could find someone I could actually trust to work out a deal with for this.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2012, 04:08 PM
I ordered my copy off Target.com a last month and didn't get the TR. The box said nothing about it and from I'm told you only get items that are referenced on the box of your retail copy. I opened a ticket just in case but it seems to have vanished.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2012, 04:09 PM
They have said they plan on eventually adding pre-order items to c-store

When that will happen is anyones guess.

Hopefully they tweak most of the items as well when they do (scale to level etc)

Would be nice if they made the Light phaser satellite a device slot item as well instead of a tac console.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2012, 04:29 PM
I'll be honest I've been wondering the same thing myself. I haven't even seen a TR 116A in game so I wouldn't even know what I was looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Prime
I'll be honest I've been wondering the same thing myself. I haven't even seen a TR 116A in game so I wouldn't even know what I was looking for.
Phaser rifle with orange glowy stuff instead of blue.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-05-2012, 05:46 PM
I'm tempted to order a copy, but I do not want to waste $10 and not get the rifle.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakarak
I'm tempted to order a copy, but I do not want to waste $10 and not get the rifle.
You wont get it. A buddy of mine in Omega XIII ordered a few copies to hook a few of us Canadians up. Super awesome of him, but the guns were not included with the codes
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godimas View Post
You wont get it. A buddy of mine in Omega XIII ordered a few copies to hook a few of us Canadians up. Super awesome of him, but the guns were not included with the codes
Apparently, the code only gives you the gun if the picture is on the box, which you have no way of knowing if you order it online.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-12-2012, 06:56 AM
So if no one can get it from Target any longer, then why can't Cryptic put them in the C-store like they have done with all the other exclusive unique pre-order items that weren't supposed to be possible to obtain in the game.