Lt. Commander
# 21
04-13-2012, 09:34 PM
Probably because they're hoping that if it does get put on the C-Store, it'll get upgraded and level up with you, making STF's pitifully simple due to no need to remodulate.

Anyways, I did some testing. The wall piercing does not work in shooter mode. I tested using a corner on Assimilated Cruiser that gave me a view of the target but he was still behind it. Shooter mode did nothing, RPG mode got him.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-14-2012, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radkip View Post
Probably because they're hoping that if it does get put on the C-Store, it'll get upgraded and level up with you, making STF's pitifully simple due to no need to remodulate.
I want it to level for leveling, especially if it can be claimed on the KDF side. Not enough options for leveling weapons there. I don't care about remodulating in STFs.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-14-2012, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simale
That didn't stop them from adding every other pre-order to the C-Store. I'm sure they wouldn't have made that drastically different contracts for each pre-order item. After all Target wasn't the only store to offer them. Amazon.fr and Game.co.uk did too.
There are still other items missing, namely:

Radiometric Converter
EMH Console
Multi-spatial Personal Shield
Neodymium Deflector Array
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-15-2012, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluegrassGeek View Post
There are still other items missing, namely:

Radiometric Converter
EMH Console
Multi-spatial Personal Shield
Neodymium Deflector Array
Chromodynamic Armor
Automated Defense Battery
Light Phaser Satellite Turret

as well.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-26-2012, 05:58 PM
I happened to find myself at a Target today, different than the one I usually go to. I was looking for a different game but checked the PC section as I usually do. Lo and behold, I actually saw a couple boxed copies of STO, with the Target specific branding for the TR-116 code! None of the other Targets I checked ever had them. Was very tempted to buy, but they were charging way too much, since at this point you are essentially paying purely for the rifle.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-26-2012, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormnnorm
I happened to find myself at a Target today, different than the one I usually go to. I was looking for a different game but checked the PC section as I usually do. Lo and behold, I actually saw a couple boxed copies of STO, with the Target specific branding for the TR-116 code! None of the other Targets I checked ever had them. Was very tempted to buy, but they were charging way too much, since at this point you are essentially paying purely for the rifle.
FYI the rifle code usually goes for $60+ bucks on ebay.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-26-2012, 10:16 PM
So it makes Lt. leveling easier.... but then what? I usually give it to a Boff by Lt. Commander. I'm pretty sure there are better Commander weapons on the KDF side when you satrt a new KDF character?

I still don't get it???
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torlak
So it makes Lt. leveling easier.... but then what? I usually give it to a Boff by Lt. Commander. I'm pretty sure there are better Commander weapons on the KDF side when you satrt a new KDF character?

I still don't get it???
Tactical update 113197T. Start log review.....I paid 60 dollars at launch for the deluxe digital download. I then spent another 250 dollars a month later to play a liberated borg for a lifetime because I am a huge Star Trek fan and I knew that this game was fun to play even then. It took me three months to level to Admiral because I played the missions to enjoy them and I had no clue about fast leveling and I wouldn't have done it anyways because I love the storyline too. About five months later I got a fleet invite from an STF fleet. The STF's took over an hour then and if you had the endurance the fight to kill the queen or Armek was the real prize and it was hard because they had huge HP values and use the same tactics they do now two years later. The subscription cost 15 dollars a month and a few months later Target was selling the game for 10 dollars to clear its inventory. TR-116, I had to google it because the weapon was unfamiliar to me. Ezra Dax used a prototype of it to track a crazy vulcan who had one stalking emotional expressions and killing crewman on DS-9. Great episode! Cryptic put that gun in the game, Wow! It wasn't long before my fleetmates realized that paying 10 dollars saved them 5 dollars gave them a month free! Target had stacks of them not selling. Sorry Cryptic, some of us cheated you out of 5 Dollars for a month. You got us back at F2P and C-store cool stuff. Here is the real deal about the TR. for episode fans and STF players. The queen doesn't like getting hit with a real bullet. If you died, no problem, respawn outside and continue the fight! Tacticals get a small buff to its damage but, aim and help your friends still trying to kill that abomination! Armek has it worst because he is an assimillated borg but they chose a Klingon not a Vulcan. At the time one man could kill that beast while the other 4 guys sat down and waited another 30 minutes to let a TR kill him. Death by one hundred cuts is still death! More TR's made it slightly shorter. Armek thinks he is so clever spawning 360 cover shields, while we can't. He's a Klingon though remember. Now to present STF's which are better. He is still a sucker for that transported bullet but its mostly unnessessary. There are many methods of killing him and the queen that are more efficient but they don't like it II know for a fact. The TR-116 is the most fun gun to play with. I carry it all the time. I use it all the time when it's tactically advantagous. I hope Cryptic reaps some of those 5 dollar losses from those who like the novlety of a cannon gun. I'd make those who want it pay a higher cost for this awsome rifle. Hopefully, Gozer won't nerf it because I would. I gave my spare copies of the Target exclusive to my fleetmates in Europe, Australia, and Canada because Target is not there, long ago. Wish I kept a few more for newer fleetmates and friends, can't wait till it hits the C-store so that others can enjoy it! Tactical briefing over. End File 113197-TR-116 brief......
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-27-2012, 03:58 AM
Thanks for the info...