Lt. Commander
Priority One Podcast - Episode 70 - Branflakes!

Quote:
05 March 2012 | This week, Priority One welcomes new and old crew members to the show. Firstly, Adrianne, our new Audio Engineer and Producer takes her station on the Bridge. And brace for impact! Brandon is back! We have plenty of catching up to do with our old Captain and the STO Community came up with some great questions. Brandon also leaves us with some exceptionally cool teasers! Later in the episode James brings you our first Field Notes segment!

Our Blank of the Week features a couple of fantastic articles. First, FTL Travel may be closer than we think! And Elijah gets tipped of to mysterious Trek happenings in London.

In STO News, we cover Season 5 Dev Diary entries 26 and 27, which feature news Intercepted Subspace Communications regarding the recent conflict over DS9, this weeks Featured Episode and the return of Ask Cryptic!

Check out the new Priority One Facebook Page and say hello!

Also, be on the lookout for Alex's newest Priority One Comic Series Update. Check it out here!

If you are a Fleet Admiral and are interested in joining one of our future shows to be interviewed about your fleet, please send us an email at If you are a Fleet Admiral and are interested in joining one of our future shows to be interviewed about your fleet, please send us an email at priorityone@thequantumcafe.com.

To get the missions you are making using The Foundry featured on the show, send in the name of your mission, a brief description, and your @handle to priorityone@thequantumcafe.com. Elijah and James will personally test out your mission and give you feedback over the air.

We have a call out to all Priority One fans for your ideas, bugs and tips for our new Field Notes Segment! Visit this thread to submit your bugs, tips, or any idea or feature you would like to see implemented in game.
STREAM WHILE YOU PLAY & DOWNLOAD FOR LATER (iTUNES AND MP3):

Web: http://thequantumcafe.com/priorityone

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:

STOPriorityONE

CATCH OUR LIVESTREAM:

www.livestream.com/priorityonepodcast

---
After listening to the show, e-mail us at priorityone@thequantumcafe.com and let us know what you thought of the episode!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2012, 06:30 PM
I think it's an unfair double standard that you are allowed to advertise your podcast here, while all other advertising is against the rules.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Any STO podcast or fan site is allowed to post about what they're doing on the forums. This isn't an exclusive right granted to only one podcast or fan site.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curs0r View Post
I think it's an unfair double standard that you are allowed to advertise your podcast here, while all other advertising is against the rules.
Are you serious?

I'm not seeing the issue. This is a Podcast, which Cryptic supports, which just did an interview with the official Community Manager. There is a bit of a difference between this, and someone who is advertising some gold farming service or other spam.

ALL the STO podcasts have 'advertised' on these forums, and have all have been warmly received.

EDIT:

Stormy ninja'd me. :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Any STO podcast or fan site is allowed to post about what they're doing on the forums. This isn't an exclusive right granted to only one podcast or fan site.

Thanks,

Stormshade
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies. ~Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curs0r;4070411[I
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies. ~Stormshade[/i]
Can you elaborate on the Double Standard you are talking about?
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-05-2012, 06:49 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies. ~Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Thanks for having me on! I had a great time being back and really enjoyed all of the questions I am also really interested I hear what everyone thinks about the new Flagship Variants that are coming out next week. Which console power are y'all most looking forward to?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-05-2012, 07:52 PM
I hope there is a console power to make the saucer like the original concept art =P
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Thanks for having me on! I had a great time being back and really enjoyed all of the questions I am also really interested I hear what everyone thinks about the new Flagship Variants that are coming out next week. Which console power are y'all most looking forward to?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
How many variants are we talking about ? One for each flagship... or more than one for each flagship ?