Lt. Commander
# 21
03-06-2012, 05:59 AM
Just on a side note, STO obtained Chase Masterson's likeness rights after a bunch of fans got together and asked her if she would be willing to appear in the game. You can read the blurb here:

http://www.chasemasterson.com/NEWS/E...ATION_2_1.html
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-06-2012, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greendragoon View Post
Just on a side note, STO obtained Chase Masterson's likeness rights after a bunch of fans got together and asked her if she would be willing to appear in the game. You can read the blurb here:

http://www.chasemasterson.com/NEWS/E...ATION_2_1.html
And sadly, after all of that, her voice is no longer in the game.

-Forjo
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-06-2012, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forjo View Post
And sadly, after all of that, her voice is no longer in the game. ;(

-Forjo
And I thanked God for an entire day. I avoided DS9 because of her voice and no one liked her spam.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-06-2012, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
And I thanked God for an entire day. I avoided DS9 because of her voice and no one liked her spam.
I'm glad you're happy.

I, and others, would have preferred the bug be fixed, and she only be audible while playing Dabo (or at least a short distance away).

But go ahead. Rejoice in others' losses.

-Forjo
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-06-2012, 09:51 AM
I would've loved to see Sisko return in the current FE and kick the Dominions *** in the Defiant all over again. It would've been incredible to get Avery Brookes' voice and likeness in the game because lets face it. Kurland is barely a shadow of Sisko's greatness and sounds like his balls haven't dropped.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-06-2012, 03:46 PM
*gasp*

i don't know why, but i HATED Vic in DS9
i did not like the music, sorry Heavy Metal over here, this slow emotional stuff hurts my brain.
but thats not it...
i wanted more screentime for the Dominion War, and this guy ended up getting sooooo much screentime... over sooo many episodes ... most annoying hologram EVER.
And the worst is he made everyone of the characters SING.... ugh i hate it when that happens!
This ain't a Disney movie, stop singing! GRAAAH.

the most hated character list of mine:

Vic Fontaine
Naomi Wildman
Neelix
Wesley Crusher
Jar Jar Binks

you can shuffle those 5 however you want, my life would have been better without them!
Will Wheaton is epic though, and Neelix wasn't all bad, but the writers overdid it with his annoyance factor, enough to overshadow any good stuff he ever provided to the show.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-06-2012, 11:53 PM
We own a James Darren CD...It's just like being in the holodeck. Why do you ask?
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forjo View Post
And sadly, after all of that, her voice is no longer in the game.

-Forjo
Huh...? As of when...?
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-07-2012, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptBANG View Post
*gasp*

i don't know why, but i HATED Vic in DS9
i did not like the music, sorry Heavy Metal over here, this slow emotional stuff hurts my brain.
but thats not it...
i wanted more screentime for the Dominion War, and this guy ended up getting sooooo much screentime... over sooo many episodes ... most annoying hologram EVER.
And the worst is he made everyone of the characters SING.... ugh i hate it when that happens!
This ain't a Disney movie, stop singing! GRAAAH.

the most hated character list of mine:

Vic Fontaine
Naomi Wildman
Neelix
Wesley Crusher
Jar Jar Binks

you can shuffle those 5 however you want, my life would have been better without them!
Will Wheaton is epic though, and Neelix wasn't all bad, but the writers overdid it with his annoyance factor, enough to overshadow any good stuff he ever provided to the show.

Neelix and Wesley where two of my favorite characters haha! Wesley was brilliant for me, felt like i could almost identify with him... not sure how... i aint now genius :s liked him alot though. I do agree with the Vic Fontaine point though, most pointless character in a trek series ever to me
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-07-2012, 01:37 AM
Vic wasn't pointless, he was the guy the crew went to when they needed someone to talk to, they all confided in him at one point or another. He became part of the family.