Lt. Commander
STOked Episode 113 is up and available for your podcasting pleasure!
Quote:
Chris chat’s with Star Trek Online’s Executive Producer, Daniel Stahl. Chris asks about new challenge he faces, the speed of player leveling, the success of the new featured episodes, and hints about future updates to sector space, the foundry, and Klingons!

PLUS: Chris reviews the new featured episode, Facility 4028. And we’ve got a new community feedback that covers recent discovered game exploits, and we follow up on a lot of your STF loot feedback!
As always, you can find it here at Jupiter Broadcasting.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-06-2012, 06:54 AM
Ugh I found Dan's comments on the KDF more than a little depressing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-06-2012, 07:22 AM
That means: no kdf revamp in 2012.
The numbers aren't going to change for the better.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-06-2012, 07:27 AM
I think the KDF situation makes sense. Trying to optimize the amount of things to do at endgame as a target for both faction serves everyone, after all.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-06-2012, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
That means: no kdf revamp in 2012.
The numbers aren't going to change for the better.
Oh well.

I LOL'd at Dilbert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoberraz View Post
I think the KDF situation makes sense. Trying to optimize the amount of things to do at endgame as a target for both faction serves everyone, after all.
By everyone you mean Federation. Most of the FE make no sense for the KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-06-2012, 07:32 AM
I'm not trying to make a "Us vs. Them" argument.

I'm saying that regarding the circumstances and what they can do, what was said seemed pretty fair.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-06-2012, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoberraz View Post
Then don't make romulan faction either. Romulans right now have 0% population and that isn't going to change if cryptic decides to make the faction and add 3 missions with a promise of making it a full faction in the future
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-06-2012, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
Then don't make romulan faction either. Romulans right now have 0% population and that isn't going to change if cryptic decides to make the faction and add 3 missions with a promise of making it a full faction in the future
He said something like "New Factions" being very long term thoughts ....

Translation : maybe when hell freezes over ... can't imagine "New Factions" if they can't even commit to at least ONE KDF Mission this year ...
By this rate it would be more like :
2013 Romulan Faction with ONE Tutorial Mission in a shuttle
2014 First Romulan Only Mission
etc

Also makes me wonder what's that "new content" is they are talking about all the time, since it's obviously not FE's nor KDF Missions ....
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-06-2012, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelus
Ugh I found Dan's comments on the KDF more than a little depressing.
What's way more depressing is that people will still tell us that the Romulan and Cardassian factions are coming.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-06-2012, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
What's way more depressing is that people will still tell us that the Romulan and Cardassian factions are coming.
I find it funny how some peeps believe this is going to happen yet completely ignore the fact that for 2 years we still do not have a full kdf faction. If they cannot get one on par with the feds, then what makes someone think they can get another two?