Lt. Commander
# 1 DS9 Uniforms
03-06-2012, 08:46 AM
REALLY CRYPTIC?!

I payed $1800 CP for that DS9 package, and now your giving part of it away?!

The old CRYPTIC wouldn't even THINK about ripping their customers off like that.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-06-2012, 09:37 AM
What?
Are you talking about the DS9 uniform that is in the lock boxes,,,because that is definatly not part of the ds9 bundle...
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapeldonut View Post
REALLY CRYPTIC?!

Huh?

Elaborate

Quote:
The old CRYPTIC wouldn't even THINK about ripping their customers off like that.
Yes they would... Just ask the Pre-Order people with the Borg BO, the Red Matter thingie, The Tribble...

Or the Pre-order lifers who were promised exclusive access to the liberated borg? (Look later for clarification on this, since it is appearently not obvious)

Or how about the Recruiters who got 5 people into STO...

Or the people who spend time in the game trying to accumulate things to keep the game interesting, grinding the same missions for a year.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Or the Pre-order lifers who were promised exclusive access to the liberated borg?
Just for clarification, the Liberated Borg Captain is still only exclusive to the LTS.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
REALLY CRYPTIC?!

The uniform in the Bundle is not the same Uniform in the Lockbox drop.

Quote:
You have some type of gold-plated image of the Atari era for some strange reason; first with the Customer Service thread and now with this. I assure you Cryptic sold "exclusive" items during the Atari era without worring about what their customers thought about it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Just for clarification, the Liberated Borg Captain is still only exclusive to the LTS.
Nice job on ignoring my statement...
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-06-2012, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Nice job on ignoring my statement...
My point was you stated "pre-order lifers" - notice the underline I put under lifers. The deal had nothing to do with "lifers." It screwed pre-order people whether they were lifers or not. Lifers were not screwed out of the Borg Captain. Pre-orderers were screwed out of the Liberated Borg BOFF.

Of course the pre-order BOFF is much better then the C-Store BOFF, as it is an account unlock while the C-Store version is per character.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
My point was you stated "pre-order lifers" - notice the underline I put under lifers. The deal had nothing to do with "lifers." It screwed pre-order people whether they were lifers or not. Lifers were not screwed out of the Borg Captain. Pre-orderers were screwed out of the Liberated Borg BOFF.

Of course the pre-order BOFF is much better then the C-Store BOFF, as it is an account unlock while the C-Store version is per character.
The offer was Pre-order lifetime exclusive untill several months after launch... If you state otherwise you are dead wrong...
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-06-2012, 10:48 AM
Quote:
The offer was Pre-order lifetime exclusive untill several months after launch... If you state otherwise you are dead wrong...
The Liberated Borg BOFF was part of the Amazon.com pre-order boxset. It had nothing to do with buying an LTS. The Liberated Borg Captain was the LTS exclusive item. If you bought the boxset you got the Liberated Borg BOFF even if you never purchased an LTS.

From STO wiki: http://www.stowiki.org/Federation_Li...Bridge_Officer

A retailer list from 09: http://www.rarityguide.com/forums/st...es-inside.html
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-06-2012, 10:51 AM
I made it go away (I am also copy and pasting this bc I removed half of the posts from the two fighting from the thread).