Lt. Commander
# 11
03-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Duh... Did I at any point mention the BO? yea... In a completely different paragraph... That should have outlined that I wasn't talking about the BO...

But yea... if you need me to spell it out to you: Playable Liberated Borg Captain for Federation and KDF controled by the user on the other end of the keyboard...
Again, for those who just like to argue, you specified "lifer" in your post. It had nothing to do with lifers. By saying "lifers" you are implying the LTS Borg rather then the boxset Borg. That was the only point I was clarifying. The LTS Borg is still exclusive to the LTS.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-06-2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Again, for those who just like to argue, you specified "lifer" in your post. It had nothing to do with lifers. By saying "lifers" you are implying the LTS Borg rather then the boxset Borg. That was the only point I was clarifying.
So as I understand you, you are saying that the Liberated Borg that comes with Lifetime subscription as a human controlled playable captain, was not originally a Pre-Order only option?

At this point I hope you will say no...
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-06-2012, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
So as I understand you, you are saying that the Liberated Borg that comes with Lifetime subscription as a human controlled playable captain, was not originally a Pre-Order only option?
The Liberated Borg Captain is an LTS option. It does not matter if you pre-ordered or not. It's still part of the LTS package. Someone buying it today will still gets it. It's not "pre-order only."
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-06-2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
The Liberated Borg Captain is an LTS option. It does not matter if you pre-ordered or not. It's still part of the LTS package. Someone buying it today will still gets it. It's not "pre-order only."
I was hoping you would say that...

Now let me enlighten you a little... And since you will probably make a fool of yourself, by saying I am wrong:

http://www.stowiki.org/Liberated_Borg

The Liberated Borg Human controlled Non-NPC NON-BO was ORIGINALLY a Pre-order Lifetime only thing.

It hasn't always been somthing every lifer had access to.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-06-2012, 12:09 PM
First, the abbreviation "BO" means Bridge Officer - BOs are what they were originally called on the forum before everyone started using BOFF. Every time you use that abbreviation you are referencing the BOFF. The BOFFs were an Amazon.com exclusive.

The Liberated Borg Captain choice was an LTS exclusive. It was original pre-order only but Cryptic changes the pre-order only restriction even before the game went live because of all the negative freedback about it on the forum from those who would not be able to buy it right away.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-06-2012, 12:10 PM
What does any of this have to do with the uniforms?

And, OP, Cosmic is correct. Not the same uniform. In fact, I actually plan on buying the Bundle for that uniform, because it is different. The bundle has the Admiral's uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-06-2012, 12:20 PM
never mind... Misread the post above
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapeldonut View Post
REALLY CRYPTIC?!

I payed $1800 CP for that DS9 package, and now your giving part of it away?!
It said specifically DS9 Admiral's Uniform. The other uniforms of that specific period are free, and the early DS9/Voyager uniforms have their own pack. They were nowhere mentioned in the description or depicted on the screenshots. WYSIWYG. (What you see is what you get.)

The old CRYPTIC wouldn't even THINK about ripping their customers off like that. [/quote]

I'll let Data handle that one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COSeM2EVkDc