Lt. Commander
# 1 Vivid Bridge Issue
04-04-2012, 12:25 PM
2 months after I started playing STO, I had made my first character a tactical officer and my birdge of choice was the "Vivid Bridge" due to it being very red and I love the color red!! lol But anyways 2 months after i started playing sto and using that birdge I logged in one day to find my bridge was no longer red... it is now a tan color (very light brownish lol) and I'm almost a 320 day player now and I'm very sad and dissapointed that this has not been addressed. I wrote tickets left and right and nothing is posting on the sto application or the cryptic support ticket system, I feel like I've been ignored and have been playing and paying for this game for nothing. Please fix this issue! please and thank you!

I even had someone confirm it! lol
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-06-2012, 07:27 AM
I've noticed this too, hope there's a fix in the works...
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-06-2012, 08:09 AM
yeah there are a few threads about that entire bridge line as the Vivid one isn't the only one with the carpet not loading right. if you ever see him on you might want to try to bring it up to jamjamz as he's the one doing the ships now. However with how tight his workload is right now I seriously doubt he'l have any better luck getting around to checking it out.