Lt. Commander
# 1 Keldon Class Skin For Galor
03-06-2012, 01:55 PM
It would be nice to see a Keldon class refit option in the cstore, possibly with a extra special console. Or maybe like for 240 c points a simple skin to convert your galor into a keldon.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulvius
It would be nice to see a Keldon class refit option in the cstore, possibly with a extra special console. Or maybe like for 240 c points a simple skin to convert your galor into a keldon.
the galor shouldnt be there in the first place consideringnthe method to get her, she should for sure not waste even more developing resources.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2012, 10:41 AM
I do agree that players with the Galor should also have acess to the Keldon skin, even though I do not have one. I would say that the skin should be automatic rather than in the C-store, unless the Galor is also added.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2012, 11:49 AM
While I might agree that people already having the Galor should have the Keldon Skin as well .... It's more likely the Keldon will be in one of the Next Lock - Boxes ....
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2012, 11:58 AM
I have a galor and while i would love a keldon skin, i am forced to say no.

I dont think more time should be spent on such a rare item and to be frank its not a keldon, its a galor. they are two different ships. a keldon should be stronger, yet less agile.