Lt. Commander
# 31
03-06-2012, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddishWizardguy
While this changes the confusion of what the filter accomplishes, it does not change the fact that the current functionality is in no way useful or desirable.
What are you talking about? I use it all the time.
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-06-2012, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
What are you talking about? I use it all the time.
The current functionality is to filter this list by union of selected traits (ie, OR). A more useful functionality would be to filter the list by intersection of selected traits (ie, AND). In a more basic sense, if you attempt to filter by traits A and B, you get a list of officers who have only A, only B, and both A and B. This means that for each additional trait you select to filter by, your list of filtered officers gets longer. A more useful filter functionality would be to only display officers who have both A and B, resulting in progressively fewer officers shown as further traits are selected.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-06-2012, 11:29 PM
I may get flamed for this...

I think that the new STF costumes, awesome though they are, are too easy to unlock. All I did was long into Tribble and I instantly got them, no work required. If we're going to get a snazzy new accolade / title, how about making it mean something more? Run each of the Elites and get the optional without dying, or get the optional with X amount of time left, where X varies from mission to mission. Say, eight minutes for KA, three for Cure, and two for Infected. If I really work at it, with a hand-picked team, I can probably manage that, and if the bar for the new STF visuals were on that order, they would mean a lot more.
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
  • Quantum Projectile Consoles of Mk IX and higher have had their levels adjusted to work as intended.
Please expand on that. Have we lost damage, gained damage, some other change? Does it mean you fixed the bug so you can stack and use more then one Projectile Console? As of last patch we only got a buff from one Projectile Console with futher ones not stacking.
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldoran
I may get flamed for this...

I think that the new STF costumes, awesome though they are, are too easy to unlock. All I did was long into Tribble and I instantly got them, no work required.
its tribble, that's what happens on a test server, stuff gets handed to you for testing

something wrong with my launcher or something, when i hit engage after it says ready i get "unable to start game client: the parameter is incorrect"

the server doesn't appear to be down, if you guys are able to log in, any one know a way to correct this?
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-07-2012, 12:05 AM
please make on do-button in the exchange, when we click on it an additional dropdown box should appear including the specializations... at it is now, its overcrowded
Lt. Commander
# 37
03-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
  • Quantum Projectile Consoles of Mk IX and higher have had their levels adjusted to work as intended.
I just logged in and see no difference. Also the console is still broken and no longer stacks. Please fix this, many of us fly torpdeo boats and its a big nerf not to be able to use more then one damage Console.
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
Nope ... Just logged in and checked on Tribble at the tailor ... Not a stitch of new options for those of us with Mk XI ... you have to have Mk XII.
*cries*

I'm really starting to hate this system.

It's like Cryptic teasing us with new shinies, "Oh look, some new ground costume variants! And there's probably going to be that cool black armor soon too! And guess what?! You're NOT gonna get it because you're OUT OF LUCK! But don't forget to still buy our C-Store ships though...!"

Sarcasm aside, yeah, I really do HATE this luck-based loot system. Cryptic should save this for the chance boxes, not several missions you have to grind over and over and over and over so that you'll get even more ****ed because you've done it a few hundred times and still didn't get a thing...

The least they could do is allow us to exchange some proto and/or rare salvages for the proto techs.

Yeah... one can dream...
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-07-2012, 01:46 AM
So what are the specific accolades that need to be completed to get the new variant, and what do theyt look like?
[Basically, Is it a way to get a costume variant without having to rely on lucky drops? ie: Is it # of STF's run etc, or still for acquiring MkXII pieces?]

Sooooooo happy with the work on tetryon glider/KHG
They look on paper to be very well thought out and reasonable adjustments, as opposed to nerfing it into oblivion (I wouldn't have been unhappy if that had happened to tet glider, if I'm honest :p)

Now, on to VTR, AMS et al.

Bigger mouse cursor!!!! ZOMG, finally!!!

Good patch
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-07-2012, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor
[Basically, Is it a way to get a costume variant without having to rely on lucky drops?
Hahahahahaha... No.

Even worse.

You have to collect all Mk XII gear AND complete all the Elite optional objectives.

Yeah, have "fun" with that...