Lt. Commander
# 1 KHG shields need a nerf
02-24-2012, 07:02 PM
[Cap]x4 is one cap too many, also has an extra [reg]. Far too much capacity, proc rate is far too high, especially the placate, and far too annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2012, 07:32 PM
This is the 3rd "nerf it" thread you posted today, you either need to l2p or you need to stop trolling.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2012, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAAIIKAAA View Post
This is the 3rd "nerf it" thread you posted today, you either need to l2p or you need to stop trolling.

Right on, you must be doing it wrong!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAAIIKAAA View Post
I'm not trolling at all. It's pretty funny seeing the unwashed PvEr coming into the PvP forums and telling me I need to "l2p" though. Probably the most ironic thing you've said in your whole life
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2012, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribyelruh View Post
I'm not trolling at all. It's pretty funny seeing the unwashed PvEr coming into the PvP forums and telling me I need to "l2p" though. Probably the most ironic thing you've said in your whole life
Thanks, i had a good laugh when reading this.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2012, 07:54 PM
Go back to PVE with your turret boat tact cruiser :p

Or if you want to have an actual discussion about balance instead of trolling and derailing stay awhile
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2012, 07:56 PM
i think i will stay a bit
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Then you'd better start doing something productive.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2012, 08:07 PM
I get on it right now.
So what do you suggest the new stats would be after the nerf?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-24-2012, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribyelruh View Post
[Cap]x4 is one cap too many, also has an extra [reg]. Far too much capacity, proc rate is far too high, especially the placate, and far too annoying.
First, I don't get people that have a pleasure talking about nerfs. I keep reading about unhappy captains complaining abot whatever is op or whatever needs a nerf (valid for both fed and kdf, but from what I read Feds complain more, maybe bc there are more players on that faction). Nothing personal with you, op, but in my opinion every time you talk about a nerf you should look on what is available to the other side, in this case fed. Have you noticed how many procs maco has? Do you think that is too much, or just the annoyance of hg shield makes you say that. Would you really like having opponents that would get blasted in a matter of seconds because they have substandard equipment? I would personally hate that. Let me tell you, I would always trade the hg shield with the maco. Unfortunately I can't. But I won't call for a maco shield nerf either. At least those 2 shields seem to be reasonably balanced, at least IMO. As Roach stated, and I agree entirely, a nerf should be for something that by design (or by mistake, i.e. bug) is overpowered and has not counters/means to overcome the advantage. Otherwise we need to talk about adjustments. Agree, you did not specifically said the word "nerf" (cough-other than the thread title), but at least that is what I understand reading your post. Taking out the capacity and placate equals a nerf. And again, please look at what is available to fed side, maco for example. I don't think it's fair asking for what u ask.