Lt. Commander
# 11
03-13-2012, 05:54 PM
Posted mine, and still sort of tweaking. Sorry for the lengthiness of it. There is a lot of backstory coming out, now, since the Romulans are very central in Kim's life. A lot more than what I can tell in just a few pages, so I might write a longer version offline.

This is more than just a simple security breach for Kim. This is a life-changing event.

Essentially, Kim is finding out that when she lived on Romulus, she might have chosen the wrong friends. Other things going on that may come in later is that it's looking like Taris tried to have Kim killed. Whether it was on purpose or not, we don't know, though it may have something to do with an alliance with Donatra.

After Kim's disappearance in 2387, Ynala became a well-loved governor of an outer colony, and then was given a Senate seat by Taris herself.

So many questions for her now: Did her Romulan wife betray her? Was there something more sinister behind Vaihuu's conception? Did Taris try to frame Sela for Ynala's murder to pit the Hvallis against Sela? Or, did Sela kill Ynala on purpose with the intention of preventing her from challenging her ascention to power?

Suddenly, Kim is questioning whether she misjudged Sela, or if Sela is a different animal altogether. Either way, it's the first time in her life she doesn't want to kill her.

Regardless of those personal truths, in the eyes of even what little allies in the RSE she had, she now looks like a traitor, especially with Taris escaping under her watch, and the only way to exonerate herself will be to find Taris and kill her.

I might post another from Vaihuu's perspective, since this is also a life-changing event for her.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-14-2012, 11:53 PM
Keepcalm:
Well done using your officers to create your report. I was tempting to use the same format.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-15-2012, 08:27 AM
Real Life issues has prevented me from participating in this literary challenge. Two transformers in my neighborhood blew out and and took out my power supply, video card, and ram. By the end of the day, today, my computer will be fully operational. After getting caught up on work, I look forward to participating in the next one.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-15-2012, 11:37 AM
I have been working on a report form Amer Sigh's point of view but im haveing trouble finding time to get around to finishing it.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-16-2012, 02:51 PM
Haven't had much time to get around to writing something for this one (and to be honest I'm having trouble coming up with interesting ideas). Just another idea for a future challenge that popped into my head today: Tell the story of how you gained command of your current vessel. Was your previous ship destroyed? Were you transferred/promoted/etc?
Lt. Commander
# 16 Idea for next one
03-16-2012, 08:07 PM
Seeing as it is "Klingon Awareness Week" * It is only fitting that we have mission that will resound in the halls of Sto'vo'qor(SP?). please Brandon
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-17-2012, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Butters
Seeing as it is "Klingon Awareness Week" * It is only fitting that we have mission that will resound in the halls of Sto'vo'qor(SP?). please Brandon
Ooh, well in that case how about my previous idea of 'what if your FED and KDF characters met'? Of course I'm not biased.... :p
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-17-2012, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardJ View Post
Ooh, well in that case how about my previous idea of 'what if your FED and KDF characters met'? Of course I'm not biased.... :p
Hmmm your Klingon toon meets a promenat Federation Captain for control of Donatu, its smack in the middle of the disputed area of space and its rather under utilized in-game. Instead of a simple officer report you writ a short story that details the events of the battle. And maybe Cryptic will chose the best and make it into a mission for the System for the Klingon side.

Just a thought.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-17-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Butters
Hmmm your Klingon toon meets a promenat Federation Captain for control of Donatu, its smack in the middle of the disputed area of space and its rather under utilized in-game.
*snip*
I like this idea!
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-18-2012, 02:16 AM
I as well had some real life unpleasantness (unemployment and money issues sadly) pop up and keep me from doing this until tonight. luckily i was able to bang one out in two hours which hopefully isn't too bad. I'd love some feedback on it though if any one were interested.