Lt. Commander
# 1 Vulcan D'Kyr bridge
03-27-2012, 09:16 AM
I couldn't find any pics or descriptions for this, is the D'kyr bridge any different than the other bridges? How about the interior of the shuttle?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2012, 12:42 PM
The D'Kyr doesn't come with any unique bridge, nor any special interior. You have to use one of the generic FED ones.

Same goes for the shuttle.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-27-2012, 12:48 PM
The support craft also does not come with any carrier commands whatsoever, so it is like, meh having it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-27-2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindWolf View Post
I couldn't find any pics or descriptions for this, is the D'kyr bridge any different than the other bridges? How about the interior of the shuttle?
if only, its a good old fashioned RP killer to have a very standard fed bridge on such a glorious and alien ship
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-27-2012, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries2507 View Post
if only, its a good old fashioned RP killer to have a very standard fed bridge on such a glorious and alien ship
Indeed! I Play mine with an all Vulcan bridge crew, A Vulcan Tactical Captain, and an all Vulcan duty officers crew. Now that I have the ship interior, whereas I have to go inside to do certain duty officer missions, well… it is ruined in that aspect for me, that and having to wear Federation Uniforms; although, that isn’t much of a downer for me as not having the interior of my ship look the part.

Anyway, if you do get it and want to form a Vulcan Squadron sometime, hit me up! Teleon@Teleon.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-27-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleon View Post
Indeed! I Play mine with an all Vulcan bridge crew, A Vulcan Tactical Captain, and an all Vulcan duty officers crew. Now that I have the ship interior, whereas I have to go inside to do certain duty officer missions, well… it is ruined in that aspect for me, that and having to wear Federation Uniforms; although, that isn’t much of a downer for me as not having the interior of my ship look the part.

Anyway, if you do get it and want to form a Vulcan Squadron sometime, hit me up! Teleon@Teleon.
At this moment im playing a Bajoran militia crew with some former star fleet officers in civilian attire assisting in the ships retrofit and run in...wait where are you going....no come back hear me out....

Given the age of the ship and given the state of Bajor's sector defence force a vessel this old yet well respected would be perfect as a basic space frame as a replacement for the now depressingly ancient and under powered impulse ships currently in use by the Militia while the support craft takes the place of the fleet's sub impulse fighters.

I run a full Bajoran crew (and bajoran looking aliens) in Bajoran Militia uniforms and to differentiate my ship from the vulcan variation i run it under the dominion engines and shields along with poloron weapons and har'pang torpedoes meaning my ship (and the support craft) are both grey and fire purple weapons rather then bronze with green weapons.

Considering that the Enterprise A was "sold" off as a planetary defence ship and armed with disruptors (in the Shatnerverse anyway) it would make sense that such a vessel would be entrusted to the Bajoran government yet cutting through the red tape of technology transfer due to age and simply being a pre federation ship.

so the freshly renamed (U.)S.S. Sword of Stars stands under one Colonel Geml Alun, former starfleet officer specializing in xeno technological archaeology and pre-federation culture turned Militia Officer in charge of retrofitting the generous gift of several Vulcan ships into something the Bajoran government can use to chase off pirates and raiders as well as patrol the cardassian border freeing up Starfleet ships to deal with the Klingon threat.

well thats how im playing it anyway....
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-27-2012, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries2507 View Post
At this moment im playing a Bajoran militia crew with some former star fleet officers in civilian attire assisting in the ships retrofit and run in...wait where are you going....no come back hear me out....

Given the age of the ship and given the state of Bajor's sector defence force a vessel this old yet well respected would be perfect as a basic space frame as a replacement for the now depressingly ancient and under powered impulse ships currently in use by the Militia while the support craft takes the place of the fleet's sub impulse fighters.

I run a full Bajoran crew (and bajoran looking aliens) in Bajoran Militia uniforms and to differentiate my ship from the vulcan variation i run it under the dominion engines and shields along with poloron weapons and har'pang torpedoes meaning my ship (and the support craft) are both grey and fire purple weapons rather then bronze with green weapons.

Considering that the Enterprise A was "sold" off as a planetary defence ship and armed with disruptors (in the Shatnerverse anyway) it would make sense that such a vessel would be entrusted to the Bajoran government yet cutting through the red tape of technology transfer due to age and simply being a pre federation ship.

so the freshly renamed (U.)S.S. Sword of Stars stands under one Colonel Geml Alun, former starfleet officer specializing in xeno technological archaeology and pre-federation culture turned Militia Officer in charge of retrofitting the generous gift of several Vulcan ships into something the Bajoran government can use to chase off pirates and raiders as well as patrol the cardassian border freeing up Starfleet ships to deal with the Klingon threat.

well thats how im playing it anyway....
Nothing wrong with Creativity!

I’m playing my Ship as a recent ship pulled from mothball, and retrofitted with more current Federation technology; easily accessible by member race Governments.

Backstory:
With Starfleet engaged in multifaceted fronts and with the decreased patrols around Vulcan and Andoria, the Vulcan Government has decided that the best logical course of action was to re-integrate old proven designs with new proven technologies, in order to maximize retrofit times and Federation Starship presence in the Area.

These old ships, with new technology, were deemed necessary for Vulcan to maintain essential tasks that were being affected by the decreased presence of Federation Starfleet Ship in the area. These old ships were perfect for maintaining security against raiders, aiding natural disaster victims and curtailing pirating. They also make for decent transports, medical ships and salvage operations along the frontlines. Finally, these old ships, with retrofitted systems, were still a match for some of the existential threats posed by the Klingon Empire, who themselves, were using dated vessels in the conflict with the Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-27-2012, 03:57 PM
Itll be in the vulcan bundle for 50 dollars as well....
bridges and ship variants = content worthy prices.

Now off my rant. From what I can tell they plan and I use that term lightly, they plan to go back and redo alot of ship interiors, now that they know they can make them proper sizes...ie the belfast aka defiant interior. I know the galaxy is coming soon and there was some talks of a proper voyager interior as well...
just think if they had the man power and time before launch to do what they are only now thinking of.