Lt. Commander
# 1 To the noob that...
03-07-2012, 08:23 AM
To the guy screaming at everyone in the Cure Elite just now....WOW lmao.... Calling everyone noobs and saying "shoot yourself in the head" while you just sit there typing away not doing anything, PLUS your talking about how good you are while your ship has more damage than I have screen space!

Your supposedly A 700 day Veteran and still haven't learned one of the main point's of an Elite yet the guy thats only played for around 2 1/2 months (me) learned that in the first few days!

Just goes to show just because someone has played this game A long time doesn't always mean they have A clue what they are doing.
(Granted not saying I've learned everything of course as I still have to look up lots of info, but at least I can say I'm doing better than that^^ guy )

/end rant

Sorry all just had to get that out.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-07-2012, 08:25 AM
In other news cookies rock and pickles are just cucumbers in disguise. Do not be fooled! They may be sweet but pickles are still vegetables.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
In other news cookies rock and pickles are just cucumbers in disguise. Do not be fooled! They may be sweet but pickles are still vegetables.
Yes move along nothing to see here
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2012, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valetheon
Yes move along nothing to see here
Veggies! *Pushes Valetheon off a cliff*
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2012, 08:29 AM
Meanwhile on Qo'noS..............

The Cake is still a Lie and Hamsters smell of elderberries.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-07-2012, 08:33 AM
Some people's kids should just not be allowed to use a computer unsupervised.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-07-2012, 08:33 AM
Quote:
To the guy screaming at everyone in the Cure Elite just now....WOW lmao.... Calling everyone noobs and saying "shoot yourself in the head" while you just sit there typing away not doing anything, PLUS your talking about how good you are while your ship has more damage then I have screen space!

Your supposedly A 700 day Veteran and still haven't learned one of the main point's of an Elite yet the guy thats only played for around 2 1/2 months (me) learned that in the first few days!

Just goes to show just because someone has played this game A long time doesn't always mean they have A clue what they are doing.
(Granted not saying I've learned everything of course as I still have to look up lots of info, but at least I can say I'm doing better than that^^ guy )

/end rant

It's okay to vent, ive been there myself LOL
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
To the guy screaming at everyone in the Cure Elite just now....WOW lmao.... Calling everyone noobs and saying "shoot yourself in the head" while you just sit there typing away not doing anything, PLUS your talking about how good you are while your ship has more damage than I have screen space!

/end rant

Noobness is a state of mind. Calling someone a noob generally indicates that you are.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac View Post
Noobness is a state of mind. Calling someone a noob generally indicates that you are.
Congrats Einstein as of the shortness of time I HAVE played this game as A) you can see by my date B) I've stated I'm A new player already if you would of read to begin with that you quoted yourself....rofl!

And I'll even use your logic: This thread was about A veteran player that insisted on calling everyone noobs.... soooo with YOUR logic he is A noob then....Which was the point I was making to begin with.

PS: I also noticed the similarity of your name to that of the player mentioned as your join date.....As this thread seems to bother you so much to troll it, perhaps you are him.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-07-2012, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac View Post
Lol that brings me back ot the days of Restuss in SWG...another Rebel kept calling me a noob because I was about 10 levels under him. Yet I did better than him and when he wanted to duel me I just barely lost because he had the killshot right before I killed him . What made it funnier is that for the rest of the evening everyone had this guy on ignore or ignored him because of the obvious troll-ness and cocky attitude, and let the Imps gank him till he rage quit.

I miss SWG
Closed Thread