Lt. Commander
# 21
03-08-2012, 03:30 PM
I would appreciate the BoP AI being fixed and the transphasic torpedoes being re-vamped. It really is silly to have the lowest damage torpedo doing bleed-through damage (at about 30% of its max damage) per shot and on a long timer...when a photon torpedo does the equivalent of 25% of the bleedthrough damage that the transphasics do just because of its higher damage and refire rate.

Oh ... and really.. walk animation rework please? My toon looks like peewee herman being chased by richard simmons.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrSkyfaller
I would appreciate the BoP AI being fixed and the transphasic torpedoes being re-vamped. It really is silly to have the lowest damage torpedo doing bleed-through damage (at about 30% of its max damage) per shot and on a long timer...when a photon torpedo does the equivalent of 25% of the bleedthrough damage that the transphasics do just because of its higher damage and refire rate.

Oh ... and really.. walk animation rework please? My toon looks like peewee herman being chased by richard simmons.
Either Gecko or Borticus made an adjustment to the BoP AI recently. I don't think it'll make it to Holodeck until next week at the soonest, though.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorticusCryptic
I actually put in a fix for this and a few other Dilithium Store oversights, earlier this week. It has to get thru QA and onto Tribble, but it will be coming very soon.
i know the dilithium button in the ui for klingon lacked any mk XI gear, some had extremely limited selection too based on energy type. for feds it was better, but the selection was still spotty. hope all that got fixed
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-09-2012, 11:28 AM
I checked out the update to the exchange.

Nice that we have doff categories now, but wouldn't it have been possible to use a submenu for it? All the other stuff for the main gear looks like an after thought now and it makes the scroll list rather long. Bridge Officers could use a similar treat.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord_Victorious
I checked out the update to the exchange.

Nice that we have doff categories now, but wouldn't it have been possible to use a submenu for it? All the other stuff for the main gear looks like an after thought now and it makes the scroll list rather long. Bridge Officers could use a similar treat.
Agreed,

A doff submenue would have been nice with a search by faction filter