Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
every time i change my bridge to something from the shipwright and PAY 1K to 2K im stll getting the standard bridge. does anyone know about this bug?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2012, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azucarr
every time i change my bridge to something from the shipwright and PAY 1K to 2K im stll getting the standard bridge. does anyone know about this bug?
What bridge or bridges are you trying to change it to? I'm assuming since you said you're paying 1-2k that these are EC bridges and not c-points bridges. Did you have this problem on any of your prior ships or is this a new issue. If this just started happening, when did it start?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2012, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesinthedark View Post
What bridge or bridges are you trying to change it to? I'm assuming since you said you're paying 1-2k that these are EC bridges and not c-points bridges. Did you have this problem on any of your prior ships or is this a new issue. If this just started happening, when did it start?
its a c store bridge the constitution bridge that a bought a ways back. it never wants to load. it only works when it wants to.
and it has to be a bug because i can hear the sound effects of the constitution bridge but only get the standard bridge skin. is it just me?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2012, 05:41 AM
OK update on the bug. when you select the TOS enterprise that you get from the c-store, it only loads the standard bridge. no matter what you change the bridge to. i tested it on many different bridge interiors and it always come up with the standard bridge.

this bug only works with the TOS enterprise ship. other ships, everything works fine.

so if you want to use the TOS enterprise and have the matching constitution bridge. Forget it. don't waste your EC because it will not work.