Lt. Commander
# 51
03-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
because our tech is janky
Cryptic tech may be janky, but your ships NEVER were.

Thanks for all the hard work and dedication. Best wishes to you!
Lt. Commander
# 52
03-11-2012, 10:06 AM
I had a brief Skype call Saturday with cerberusfilms and chaddy18 just so we all understood the ideas that have been mentioned. We came to the conclusion that twice this week for the video we would like to have a PvP game set up with max number of players involved which is 10 per team, a total of 20.

So when cerberusfilms and chaddy18 are ready they will announce when the two events will take place, which means keep an eye on this thread for incoming details if you want to be involved, but bare in mind that we need players in these two events who are willing to cooperate, take orders.

If we can't get the required number of players to help via the forums we'll be calling on friends and fleet mates in game.
Lt. Commander
# 53
03-11-2012, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
Cryptic tech may be janky, but your ships NEVER were.

Thanks for all the hard work and dedication. Best wishes to you!
This...
I am saddened by this news, he has done an excellent job of creating some beautiful ships in STO.
All the best to you, sir. Fair winds and following seas...

Well...doesn't bode well for that whole "increasing the size of the Dev team to more fully develop the game thing" tho, does it?
Lt. Commander
# 54
03-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
/snip

Well...doesn't bode well for that whole "increasing the size of the Dev team to more fully develop the game thing" tho, does it?
As far as I'm aware we are left with one ship artist after Logan leaves, his name has been mentioned but I wont mention it here and as far as I'm aware he's yet to post on our forums. He was on the Environment Art team which involves creating the content within the maps we play on basically and he was at the event Friday. He mentioned he worked on the Defera Prime Borg Invasion map as well as Q's Winter Wonderland map. The ships he's created so far have been the workbees and the Chaffee Type-10 shuttlecraft. He's been trained on ships by Logan since January 2012 and been with the team since October 2011.

You can follow the openings at Cryptic Studios Career Openings page if it's something that really interests you.
Lt. Commander
# 55
03-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Hey Captain Logan. it was fun getting to know you and having to see you around Holodeck so much. You are an awesome dude and do your job well. I have bought every ship you have made and more. I support your work and hope to run into you in the gaming world another time. You are also one of the fighters for the Tier 5 Connie. So in essence we are losing a solder to the battlefield. for that you shall always be saluted. If you go to Star Trek Vegas I'm totally buying you a round.

Love Captain B-Money
Lt. Commander
# 56
03-11-2012, 09:30 PM
@arkin-
From the MVAM to the Bortus everyone is exceptional design.
You will be missed here, but best of luck!
Lt. Commander
# 57
03-12-2012, 06:26 AM
Lt. Commander
# 58
03-12-2012, 07:50 AM
God Speed CapnLogan!

Your ship designs and special touch to everything dear to our hearts will truly be missed.

My Favorite Ship Design

Permission granted - @kahn
Lt. Commander
# 59
03-13-2012, 12:14 AM
You let me reach for the stars with style.

Live long and prosper.

Image: http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2...2031308005.jpg

@vangarvega
Lt. Commander
# 60
03-13-2012, 12:29 AM
May the road rise up to meet you, and may the wind always be at your back.

Loved the ships..

@Jack_Karrde