Lt. Commander
Late last evening I updated my Risa challenge entry mission "Golems" as promised in the end text for it;
here is a short list of the difference.

1.) Two more maps- Exterior of Risa island embassy, with unique objectives including calling in an orbital strike to take out enemy controlled shuttles, help shut down a still active ready to breach shuttle warp core on the beach, while under heavy fire, help problem solve stopping plasma fires on the grounds of the Embassy. (Note- this objective offers a chance to use the EVA suits as hazmat radiation suits for RP purposes)

2.) Space battle in orbit of Risa- Take on the new alien enemy "Vodoni" and get a taste of their capability.

The sequel mission "Rise of the Vodoni" is underway and coming along as well.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2012, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chooch99 View Post
(Note- this objective offers a chance to use the EVA suits as hazmat radiation suits for RP purposes)
With a limited set of Foundry assets, I love when Foundry authors incorporate new ideas, such as you are doing. Well done!

Now I need to finish the Featured Episodes series "The 2800" so I can earn/use my EVA suit!

Just please no "The Starship Inferno", "Warp Nacelle 3 is Burning" or "Rescue Me: Deck 49" episodes from you Foundry devs, please!! :p

Good luck with the sequel!
Tucana
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-15-2012, 11:04 AM
LOL Thanks and I will try and refrain haha