Lt. Commander
# 11
03-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Whilst it looks impressive, the one thing that often annoys me about the interiors of all the ships is how massive they are. Not to scale in any way, and certainly lacking the "claustrophobic" feel that the series had.

To me, it looks like the Odyssey's bridge looks bigger than the DS-9 set!
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
With a transporter room inside the bridge, wowies! Me likez.
the nature of the ship's design it will need a transporter in the bridge but when i first saw it in today' fe. I thought i was tripping since my game is messing up graphic wise.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-10-2012, 11:24 PM
It's gorgeous, but it's soooo huge! You'd have to shout at the top of your lungs to get any of your bridge officers to hear you from the captain's chair. Though I love the transporter pad in the bridge, when I have to beam somewhere I know I wouldn't want to wait for a freaking turbolift to arrive, then whisk me all the way to the transporter room just to beam out.

EDIT: You know what it reminds me of? The Normandy SR-2 of Mass Effect 2 and 3.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Do you think it will come in an "Odyssey pack" with hallways, Engineering and such? Perhaps a few months from now.
Lt. Commander
# 15 HUGE, doesn't cover it
03-11-2012, 06:35 AM
Saw the bridge interior of the Enterprise when it came into the DS9 fight, and thought "SWEET! When do we get them?"

Certainly fits with that ship, and I do hope we get them as part of the Odyssey production runs.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-11-2012, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Trekkie View Post
It's gorgeous, but it's soooo huge! You'd have to shout at the top of your lungs to get any of your bridge officers to hear you from the captain's chair. Though I love the transporter pad in the bridge, when I have to beam somewhere I know I wouldn't want to wait for a freaking turbolift to arrive, then whisk me all the way to the transporter room just to beam out.

EDIT: You know what it reminds me of? The Normandy SR-2 of Mass Effect 2 and 3.
lol Was going to mention its looks remind me of the Normandy from mass effect 2 as well. Suppose great minds think alike
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Love the look of this bridge! Very different yet still feels like Star Trek. Can't wait to add this to the tac Odyssey I will be getting!
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-12-2012, 06:22 AM
I love this bridge look it really says that the Odyssey was meant to be Starfleet's flag ship. Though I do admit I don't like how in the game the interior is so huge, and am I the only one who thinks that more should be available for the player to do on the bridge or in the other interiors?
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-12-2012, 06:34 AM
This bridge will only come with the new Odyssey-class +1 ships. It won't be sold independently in the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-12-2012, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
This bridge will only come with the new Odyssey-class +1 ships. It won't be sold independently in the C-Store.
So anybody has has the Odyssey already will not get that bridge or will they? I've checked in the customization area and the Odyssey bridge is still the same as before.