Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrSkyfaller
Broken for too long. Its time.

/signed

/Signed

Id sign it 100000 times if I thought it would make would make any difference.

The real kicker here is that the BOP have gotten a nice Damage boost a few months back and their poor AI makes them all but useless.

I was teaming with a VoQuv pilot the other day while running KA elite space and even though the VoQuv pilot was on the left gate and I was on the right in my KarFi, his BOP were attacking the small nanite transformers across from me.

Every time the VoQuv would launch more BOP theyd head right back to my side of the field and start attacking random targets and made a big mess for us when they brought out the cube before we were ready for it.

On the Bright side the BOP did a number on that Cube and we only need to finish it off by the time we got to it.

I dont understand what when wrong with the AI for the BOP, they worked find before we got the Orion Deployable Fighters on holodeck and in the early weeks of testing S5 on Tribble they worked perfectly.

It would also be nice to hear from someone in the know about whats being done to address the broken BOP AI situation; its been months since Ive heard anything about a fix.

Im 100% behind this!

Fix the AI for the BOP and give me a reason to use my VoQuv again!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2012, 01:33 PM
According to a dev post in another topic in this section there is a fix in place that has not gone live yet, Im hoping we see it soon
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
The Vo'quv is the only one that can use the Bird-of-Prey carrier pets. (Which Borticus recently did some AI work on, and they are so much better now there are some concerns it may be overpowered on the alpha strike - the changes are not live yet, so we'll see when it goes to Holodeck.)
Quote taken from a post made in a topic I made earlier
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2012, 04:29 PM
it has only been broken for 6 months, guys. i mean, the BOP cloak has been broken for 15 months. The KDF faction has been broken for over two years.
So what is 6 months?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2012, 04:37 PM
[In a blur he unholsters the [Petition Control Dual Pistols of Epicosity Mk XIV], and shoots numerous bolts devastating the thread!]

Petition threads are not allowed and thus, this thread had to be put down.

Note that you're more than welcome to start a new thread without a petition to discuss the topic!

Cheers,

Alecto
Closed Thread