Lt. Commander
# 31
03-08-2012, 02:41 PM
WE'RE GETTING AN ORB SHARD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

That's what I'm talking about!!!!! Instead of making the super-cool-awesomesauce-epic stuff a grind-to-get or pay-to-get, have them come from series of missions like the STFs.

But please, please stop throwing out Boffs. They're not that special, or interesting, they're obviously not an accomplishment to find or collect.. We have enough of them. When my entire base (no C-store expansions) Boff roster can be made up of personnel from enemy factions, enough is enough.

Or, at least let us put our Special Boffs in Starfleet Uniforms, if we can make them actual defectors, it wouldn't be so bad. If my Jem'Hadar Boff or my Reman Boff could be put into the proper uniform signifying they've cut ties with their former governments.. I could see more Boffs.. But right now my roster is starting to look more like a Mercenary roster than a Starfleet Command Crew, and I don't consider that a good thing.
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Dang, I wish I had been playing when the other FEs came out. I would love to run around with a ground team of a Breen, Reman, Jem'Hedar, and a liberated Borg. Two out of four isn't so bad, though.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-08-2012, 02:45 PM
Cool, hopefully these Quantum Shadows will be useful in fighting Armek, and Simmons! That's a much a better reward than I was really expecting honestly!
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-08-2012, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdss4 View Post
Dang, I wish I had been playing when the other FEs came out. I would love to run around with a ground team of a Breen, Reman, Jem'Hedar, and a liberated Borg. Two out of four isn't so bad, though.
dont worry mate, there will be a dry spell eventually and they will do FE replays so you can earn them then.
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Sounds awesome. I'll pick that up for sure.

Just one question: is it bound?
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Everything Katic said. I still have my Breen, Reman and Borg Science Officer eating up Boff inventory space, and never even picked out a Diplomatic Corps one, for exactly that reason.

But, but, but...

Will every once in a while one of quantum shadows have a mirror universe sash and goatee? (Or scarred. Or eyepatched. Or assimilated.) Will one of them ever turn on me?

You know, just for laughs.

Especially while fighting Armek in Elite Cure ground.

Also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Cynical Little Man inside Reave, refusing to go unacknowledged
Oh great, not one evil twin, but two! It's Nemesis all over again...
Sorry.

And yeah, TPV, these things are usually bind on pickup. Except the Breen Boff. It's probably a mistake, but people can still find those on the exchange. The Reman Boff was bind up pickup, and so was the Ophidian cane.
Lt. Commander
# 37
03-08-2012, 03:04 PM
That holo-copy thing is nice for STF against multi-aggro from many drones, haha. And we get a pre-peak for the rewards from the last episode: Phased Polaron Beam Array / Dual Cannons ... that's a Tetty-Polly hybrid! Very nice cumbination! And nice stats of the Jham Hadar Space Shield ... crew death resistance and kinetic resistance ... the first time I see this on a shield. I'll definately equip the space set on my Galor (eng alt). I'll still try to get my Jham Hadar attack ship for my main tac, so I can benefit from the "Victory is Love" bonus.
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsycoticVulcan
Sounds awesome. I'll pick that up for sure.

Just one question: is it bound?
According to the article and its pop-up when hovering over Shard of Possibilities, the item is Bound and Unique (Max one per character).
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Wow. Nice Series Reward and looks like some new tech was involved in making it?

Make sure that Clone Tech is put to good use in a Mirror Universe Featured Series where you have to take down your Mirror Self.

Goatees FOR EVERYONE! Muahahaha!
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-08-2012, 03:22 PM
My only question is, where do we get the phased ship weapons? Part 5?