Lt. Commander
# 71
03-09-2012, 07:10 PM
The Shard of Possibilities is not affected by slotted Security Team duty officers, no.
Lt. Commander
# 72 Sweet and Sweet
03-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
WE'RE GETTING AN ORB SHARD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

That's what I'm talking about!!!!! Instead of making the super-cool-awesomesauce-epic stuff a grind-to-get or pay-to-get, have them come from series of missions like the STFs.

But please, please stop throwing out Boffs. They're not that special, or interesting, they're obviously not an accomplishment to find or collect.. We have enough of them. When my entire base (no C-store expansions) Boff roster can be made up of personnel from enemy factions, enough is enough.

Or, at least let us put our Special Boffs in Starfleet Uniforms, if we can make them actual defectors, it wouldn't be so bad. If my Jem'Hadar Boff or my Reman Boff could be put into the proper uniform signifying they've cut ties with their former governments.. I could see more Boffs.. But right now my roster is starting to look more like a Mercenary roster than a Starfleet Command Crew, and I don't consider that a good thing.
I can hardly wait to get the Shard! It's a really cool idea!

ABout the BOffs, i respectfully disagree. Some BOffs keeping a uniform that is part of their cultural identity is no different from Bajorans wearing Bajoran uniforms & earings. Further, they are iconic. Perhaps in future FE series(es) they can make available new Reman/Jem'Hadar/etc that wear Fed/KDF uniorms, or tweak the Breen so some Starfleet/KDF accessories can be added to the environmental suit.
Lt. Commander
# 73 Beam Me!
03-09-2012, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuxidemus
I do have to say these reward weapons for this last one are very very nice I had a b'rel setup in mind for a new sci i made and those cannons will work extremely nice and better than expected the setup to go once I could get the full jem hadar space gear for it. The only thing I would have liked though is if there was a dual beam bank one too. Even if it was agreed upon to make one I doubt it would make it into the rewards before saturday though .

All the same though these ones at the end far outshine any of the other rewards for the series. Also many thanks for us getting a FE I was doubting it was ever going to come out but here we are upon the last episode brings a tear to me eye (eye patch still dry).
Hear, hear! I prefer the dual beam banks to most other types; plasma banks are my fave! Go ahead, call me old school! But yes, Phased Polaron Dual Beam Banks would ROCK!

Lt. Commander
# 74
03-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Now we've got them... is it meant to be Rear Admiral and above only? My Commander character can't use his.
Lt. Commander
# 75
03-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimGamma View Post
Now we've got them... is it meant to be Rear Admiral and above only? My Commander character can't use his.
I have a similar problem... Article doesn't say anything about the restriction.
Lt. Commander
i noticed that the The Shard of Possibilities is being given to low level players. but the level of it is Admiral lower hal. is this right? or a mistake. none of the special rewards have been leveled like this.
Lt. Commander
# 77
03-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Orici
i noticed that the The Shard of Possibilities is being given to low level players. but the level of it is Admiral lower hal. is this right? or a mistake. none of the special rewards have been leveled like this.
From what I am to understand, it levels itself to whoever owns it.
Lt. Commander
# 78
03-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Why did they call it a shard and not an orb? The icon is quite clearly a Bajoran orb.
Lt. Commander
# 79
03-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminMaxwell View Post
Why did they call it a shard and not an orb? The icon is quite clearly a Bajoran orb.
My guess: CBS said "No" to orbs being too common but said "Yes" to everybody getting a piece of an orb.
Lt. Commander
# 80
03-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
My guess: CBS said "No" to orbs being too common but said "Yes" to everybody getting a piece of an orb.
Probably, yeah.