Lt. Commander
# 1021
03-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_DarkWolf View Post
They already do, it's called "Server downtime Forum Rage".
Yeah.... but I can't shoot any of you with my phasers...
Lt. Commander
# 1022
03-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Patch notes are up too.
Lt. Commander
# 1023
03-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBlack10 View Post
lets sing a song,

cryptic sucks it really sucks it sucks so hard, duh duh bring the servers back up bring them up, duh duh do
lolgave me a good laugh
Lt. Commander
# 1024 OK Cool
Cool! Sounds good to me guys, thanks for all ur hard work in this matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
The shard is currently offline due to technical issues. We will update the forums with an ETA on the shard coming back online.

====UPDATE====

Hello Captains!

We really appreciate your patience while we work on getting the server back up. We have our "top men and women" working on this issue, and this crash has provided some extremely valuable data that will aide in getting to the root of the issue.

Current ETA of getting back in-game is about another 1.5 hours from this edit. This is subject to change, but it is our best estimate right now.

While this is longer than expected, there is some good news that is coming out of it! We are going to release tomorrow's patch today (as soon as the shard comes back up, you will patch to a new version) so there is not a second downtime tomorrow.

This also means that the Gamma Quadrant Duty Officer Cadre will be available for purchase tonight! SWEET!

Thanks again for your patience, and see you in-game ASAP!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

====UPDATE====
Lt. Commander
# 1025
Quote:
Originally Posted by williams85
Patience. Just 35 Minutes more to wait until the postet ETA is around. So we will see if this was true ETA or just something to give us a little hope. (for all who are to lazy to read properly, ETA starting at edition time, so as of this post 35 Minutes until the 1,5 h are full)
forgot to add the :15 for calling & paying the pizza & beer delivery guys
Lt. Commander
# 1026
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerithlan
"Uh hey guys we know the server went offline for a few hours today, so instead of fixing the problem we decided to design a new faction. Now the KDF have a bona fide rival on the content front! Surprise, see you for tomorrow's crash (since we didn't fix it)!"
I just LOL d!! man how about make Romulans our next patch and fix the game today! God i love how you find humour in what people say
Lt. Commander
# 1027
so i just realized there adding the patch too, so when ther servers do come back up, were all going to have to wait for the patch to download as well. /sigh ima google jeri ryan and grab a Mtn Dew
Lt. Commander
# 1028
Quote:
Originally Posted by r9xchaos
Your signature in the STO forums Image is larger than 500x150 + additional text

Please take a moment to review the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies (here: forums.startrekonline.com/announcement.php?a=8)
Section 21; paragraph 36; part b.2 - No tribbles were harmed in the making of this game.

Lt. Commander
# 1029
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenofup
Hmmm You must have the same attitude as the techies here... go play something else, we don't need your money
Nope. I'm offering a solution to your problem.

You are unwilling to grant the developers the benefit of the doubt, and yet you are likewise unwilling to assume that they're incompetent.

I'm telling you to pick the side of that conundrum that will result in less stress and less first world problems on your mind.
Lt. Commander
# 1030
03-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by r9xchaos
Your signature in the STO forums Image is larger than 500x150 + additional text

Please take a moment to review the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies (here: forums.startrekonline.com/announcement.php?a=8)
I find your signature Offensive, please take a moment to review the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies (here: forums.startrekonline.com/announcement.php?a=8)
Closed Thread