Lt. Commander
# 1371
03-08-2012, 07:38 PM
This time it truly is up everyone, good luck and lets hope the servers hold strong for the rest of the day, see you out there
Lt. Commander
# 1372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyres-of-BSGO View Post
this needs fixed faster.

I have 1 char left to get to lvl 50 before the Season is over + get 3 of my chars all the darn episodes done (2 already have them done) , but bettwen this "unexpected downtime" and the "unexpected downtimes" all this month, and last, I haven't managed to get all 5 chars to compleate the episodes already out, at lvl 50 yet.
I am curious, why the rush? what is going to change you feel you need to get these things done before hand?
Lt. Commander
# 1373
Quote:
Originally Posted by palamar
F2P what more can you expect if you want a game where the servers dont crash go play WOW ohh wait there servers crash alot to guess you should be happy you get to play for free i pre ordered STO so now thats its F2P im out the money i spent on the game but im not here complaining im glad im not paying 15 a month anymore
Two words... Punctuation, please.
Lt. Commander
# 1374
Quote:
Originally Posted by r9xchaos
jajajajaj shut it .. saying it is because of free to play and "what do you expect?" .. this is stupid.. THEY STILL GET MONEY....

now stop saying its because free to play...

i see people buysing stuff... so there is a money income... F2P bowaydays dotn means its a game for wich peopelwork without getting money... ....

what i meant is... they dont work for free at all.
1. Your making yourself an easy target for flaming.
2. F2P means you have a CHOICE as to whether you pay money or not. You don't have to. Some other schmoe will.
3. What does "Bowaydays" mean? Seriously think before you speak, once again just making yourself a target.
4. I, As well as others like me, will continue to use the term "Free to Play" as long as it remains "Free to Play" now not only are you failing English 101 your actually trying to get people to fail alongside you so you don't feel bad. Please, take your time when you write a message. Your messages look like my son's drool. He's six months old and I can actually understand him better then you.

Bowaydays.... Really?!?!
Lt. Commander
# 1375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkkit View Post
As this has been an ongoing issue with the game and with the service we have received in the game we should at least get something for our troubles. A free galor, one of the new duty officer packs, or like 400 c points.

If WoW or any other game had this issue they would at least give something to their players to show that they care. EvE online had a meltdown one time and it was offline for like 3 days and the company gave every person that had an account free skill points as a way of saying "sorry our bad" I mean really, if I got service like this at dinner i would at least get money off of my bill or maybe even a free dinner ticket.

The point is we should get something not just told "oops sorry live with it"
I have played WoW and EQ2 and niether one gave anything when the server crashed. Dont know where you got your info from.
Lt. Commander
# 1376
03-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by annemarie30
i want an ambassador
And I want your avatar as my girlfriend....
Lt. Commander
# 1377 Time!
TIME TO GET MY POWER COVERTERS! Trusty blaster at my side, lets go bullseye some whomprats.
Lt. Commander
# 1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by discovery7810
And I want your avatar as my girlfriend....
... at least you're honest hun. Lol.
Lt. Commander
# 1379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlanced
Hell I had enough time to make this signature in the downtime
Nice work
Lt. Commander
# 1380
Quote: