Lt. Commander
# 1381
03-08-2012, 06:40 PM
The server never crashed. The IT guys just wanted to have a LAN party and needed the space.
Lt. Commander
# 1382
It's back up.
Lt. Commander
# 1383
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptyntrips
seriously, all you guys and girls freakin out out there.. has your getting mad and ****y in the forum helped get the game back online?? seriously cuz if getting mad mysteriously helped it.. lemmie know please!
How bouts you take a run to tim hortons, grab a coffee.. one for me too, and by the time you get back the server should be up and you'll be nullifying bad guys all over the universe once again.
The Irony behind at least 3/4 of the people bipping about the down server is.. they wouldnt even know were to start when it comes to something as big as STO.
I'll have to say this again....to you...and the others 'like you'...

I dont understand this logic... you're complaining to people who are complaining... Why are YOU here in this thread then? The game is down...for the Nth time too-many within a short period of time...we're all expressing our grief for someone at Perfect World to hopefully translate and glance over to see how angry their customers are with their invesment, and hopefully in turn SOMETHING will be proactively fixed with the frequent down-time issues...

I too paid lots of money at release and up until now...but I'd GLADLY go back to paying $15 per month again (or even finally buy a lifetime sub) IF it meant the game would stop crashing!!! Most importantly PWE/Cryptic are making MORE MONEY NOW than when the game was pay to play...so there IS EVERY REASON for people to be upset that the mechanics of the overall system 'breaks' often.
Lt. Commander
# 1384
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
# 1385 Issue Resolved.
Star Trek Online is back up. Thank you for your patience.
Closed Thread