Lt. Commander
# 51
03-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowfirelive
she goes to bed, i get to play , and server goes down, i KNOW she had something to do with it i just cant prove it
So now go play with her =)
Lt. Commander
# 52
03-08-2012, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwilow View Post
It's Thursday so the expected "unexpected crash" has hit.

This is getting to be ridiculously predictable.
So wait, does this mean that Rick Berman is running the game now? Is that why things are crashing so often?

ST:TNG -> DS9 -> Voyager -> Enterprise -> STO in terms of bad?
Lt. Commander
# 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by flottenhorst
well...time for a shower or something
probably a good idea
Lt. Commander
# 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkshadow9498
TIme for the daily server crash I see...

STO doesn't go down daily, in fact apart from scheduled downtime, which does NOT count, STO hasn't crashed in over a week, which I think is pretty good going considering what it used to be like.

Patience is a virtue and I'm certain PWE will be bringing lots of new stuff to STO now that employees are in their appropriate posts following their purchase of Cryptic. Undeniably this caused a great deal of disruption and should be expected for any game foundry/producer that is in any form of transition.

I look forward to continuing my STO fun once the server is back up again.
Lt. Commander
# 55
Yeah, I'm stuck at character retrieval. Sure wish I would have gotten a warning.... I KID I KID! Please don't hit me... it's a bummer but like I've said before this means they are attempting to do more to the game. Who knows who is working on the new stuff or what they know about the old stuff that is in game or how the new stuff will effect that old stuff. The game is two years old and I take this as the devs attempting to push the boundaries of what the system will allow. It'll take time to get it up and running as perfect as a game such as this can - and I really really doubt that the devs WANT the game to run badly. Who knows, maybe they are fixing the 'cover shield spawning behind you' bug One can hope right?
Lt. Commander
# 56
Did Sulu forget to release the brake again?
Lt. Commander
# 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPenguin73 View Post
This is really getting old. This has been horrendous since f2p. I miss the subscription days, thing were broke but the server was at least up. Right now i feel like we regressed to the beta days. You guys are supposedly making money so fix this s...!
and the likelihood is that they are probably earning more money off the game atm at f2p than before and this is still going downhill :S logic... clearly no Vulcan on the team!
Lt. Commander
# 58
Everyone, it's my fault that the server crashed. I lost my tribble and apparantly it got into the food cargo bay at earth space dock and now the place is stuffed with tribbles.....
Lt. Commander
# 59
LOL, popcorn and watch the rage time
Lt. Commander
# 60
03-08-2012, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
Really?

Also I promise I will internet punch the first fool to ask why they weren't warned about the server coming down. Because until they hire a professional server clairvoyant, it's really hard to offer forewarning about a sudden crash.
Server goes down for maintenance and we get no warning...I was about get my Proto-tech drop.....COME ON MAN!!!
Closed Thread