Lt. Commander
# 1 Body Consistency option
03-08-2012, 03:37 PM
I went through one of my characters recently to change some sizing (such as height). I noticed that I had to individually change every costume on that character, and with the sliders, I could only get a rough approximation for maintaining consistency. While I am glad that the sizes carry over when a new costume is created, I ask for a check box on the Head and body tabs that causes ALL constume body stats to change when ONE of the costume body sizings change.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
I went through one of my characters recently to change some sizing (such as height). I noticed that I had to individually change every costume on that character, and with the sliders, I could only get a rough approximation for maintaining consistency. While I am glad that the sizes carry over when a new costume is created, I ask for a check box on the Head and body tabs that causes ALL constume body stats to change when ONE of the costume body sizings change.
This, a trillion times. On the other hand you can save the whole appearance, copy it to another slot and just change the uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Could we also get a Mass Effect style appearance code input/output?

Being able to save our chars appearance as a text string and then importing it from backup would really save a lot of time and effort if I want to play around with different body structures or faces. Maybe make it limited to the non-clothing parts to encourage people to still buy costume slots- but yeah, it'd fit with being able to apply body changes across the board.