Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
I mean come on its meant to be a battleship so surly the Tac stations should reflect that, whats the point in having the only FED cruiser that can equip dual cannons when the only skills you can hope to use with them is either CRF1 or CSV1, the turn rate is penalty enough but pls for the love of god upgrade one of the Tac stations to at least LT.Commander.

Anyone else agree with me or am I alone on this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Omg yes!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2012, 04:36 PM
because its a cruiser first. a battle cruiser of sorts.

not a true battle ship.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Its description clearly states that it is a "BATTLEship" so yes it is a true Battleship, it is meant for battle not for exploration.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Schu View Post
Its description clearly states that it is a "BATTLEship" so yes it is a true Battleship, it is meant for battle not for exploration.
if you believe everything you read in this game then you will be sorely dissapointed.... not all battleships or battle cruisers (not battlecruisers mind you) are designed for combat. it ususally is in relation to its size.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2012, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Schu View Post
I mean come on its meant to be a battleship so surly the Tac stations should reflect that, whats the point in having the only FED cruiser that can equip dual cannons when the only skills you can hope to use with them is either CRF1 or CSV1, the turn rate is penalty enough but pls for the love of god upgrade one of the Tac stations to at least LT.Commander.

Anyone else agree with me or am I alone on this?
Would love to see this happen, if it did i would have one hell of a fire power coming out with rapid cannon scatter cannon and point defense bolts would be flying out all over the place lol
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Dude. The ship has a freakin' wave motion gun and three Tac consoles, plus cannons (not that dual cannons are a fantastic idea for a slow cruiser, but still).
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Because Starfleet is not a military organisation apparently.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
if you believe everything you read in this game then you will be sorely dissapointed.... not all battleships or battle cruisers (not battlecruisers mind you) are designed for combat. it ususally is in relation to its size.
Well clearly by the fact that it is the only FED ship that can equip dual cannons and it has the Lance I think we can safely assume it was in fact meant for Battle
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Because its a Cruiser go it gets Cruiser stations, that means a Commander Engineering one.

Or does the Dreadnaught that is already broken needs to be even more broken? perhaps it should get a build-in ability named "I win" so when you press it, you win whatever are you doing.