Lt. Commander
i really ask myself if game content is somehow tested before relese?

my dkyr now is mostly grey purple, all, but the engine ring: its still brown blue.

also when you look from behind the ship, some areas where the small craft is docked are green like on the rom set.

pls fix that ASAP.

(its a shame that dkyr players have to post this everytime a set comes out ...)

i really have no understanding in this anymore. its really not that big issue to equip the set on every possible ship, and test if everything looks right, before realeasing sth ... its just a damn texture.

i must also say that on standard fed ships the sets is somehow ugly due to those parts where you see un-plated sections. its sth fed just doesnt do. it makes the set very ugly on all fed ship, esp on the odyssey which hull is very smooth and floating. please reduce the effect to purple nacelles and a dark-metallic look, without those sparkles on the hull.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-10-2012, 01:12 PM
There are D'Kyr players? Huh...

Sorry, just had to :p
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-10-2012, 01:27 PM
hehe i must admitt: i just switched to that dams ship, cause it looks great with the grey-purple design, if it just was complete ...

and i found out another thing: when the small craft undocks from my ship it swithes from grey to brown, but maybe this isnt solvable ...

but pls: make the warpring greypurple!!!! if this is impossible just because theres a movable obj in the ship: make it immobile and make the whole ship look like one ship pls.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Be sure you file a bug report regarding this in-game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-10-2012, 03:28 PM
I thought Fed was all about sparkles, glitter, and unicorns.