Lt. Commander
Well I posted one of these before. People got a good laugh. In fact all of the replys was funny and no hate But it may of came off as flaming to a few or the one. So I decided to create a new one. A nice one! My list of things that you can do when the server is down.

1. play with your kids or pet your dog. Or oh heck! See if your old neighbor needs anything from the store.
2. read a book! There is a great set called Trek Destiny that I really love!
3. Smile! yes just smile! After all it takes more muscles to frown than to smile
4. Models! No not the pretty ones! I donít want to sound perverted and have this thread shut down! Lord knows warnings are not fun! I mean a real model. I for one have been working on the original enterprise with my son.

In close feel free to post your own things to do while server is down. But keep it clean and troll/flame free. This is read by a lot of people old and young. We donít want to offend anyone!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2012, 05:30 PM
  • Play TOR
  • Play Another Game (Other Than TOR)
  • Watch TV (If Anything Is Ever On )
  • Do The Tasks One Should Have Been Doing In The First Place
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2012, 05:34 PM
post fighting words in the pvp forum section- everyone should go give a read. its good entertainment.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2012, 05:36 PM
Do the paperwork that has been building up since August 2011 :S
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Rage in the forums about the server being down ?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Cancel subscription .

Spend more time with the kids.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Or you could go with what everyone else is doing: whine about it on the forums 'till Cryptic fixes it! :p

No offense, everyone else. I know not all of you are whining.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Marsh
4. Models! No not the pretty ones! I donít want to sound perverted and have this thread shut down! Lord knows warnings are not fun! I mean a real model. I for one have been working on the original enterprise with my son.
I play with my [Victorian dolls] and they are so pretty. Especially the huge dresses I also want to buy a modern [Madame Alexander doll] for a modern fashion doll but it costs as much as an LTS.

The [Red Angry Bird Pillow Mk V] are also nice to throw at people, cos they weigh more than 1 pound each even for the small ones. Totally devastating when launched against pig forts and whatever puny defences people have in their offices.

Other than that I am writing a unique modus operandi for a new fleet's organization (canon authenticity without bureaucracy and newbie-accessible is the key - obviously a fleet exclusively for Trekkers) and waiting for the co-founder to finish her website concept for it.

And I'm evidently doing all that during office hours (it is daylight here in Asia) Since I'm the secretary I make my own holidays
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Maybe actual work?....
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-08-2012, 06:10 PM
Watch anime,live action anime.And no im not a fanboy or even a boy or a wanna be asian for i am the asiangirl lol come play MW3 with me but sorry i only play and have a wii.