Lt. Commander
# 1 what would happen if...
03-07-2012, 06:43 PM
what would happen if everyone of some reknown were to start using all the pay to win consoles in all of their battles?

i only whip out the ams when i get hit by it several times and jesus what a game changer.

so i thought if we the community were to all endlessly use these consoles to prove to cryptic they need looking at....

well i can dream cant i?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Hehe, sounds terribly unfun. It would, however, get the point across wouldn't it?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
what would happen if everyone of some reknown were to start using all the pay to win consoles in all of their battles?

i only whip out the ams when i get hit by it several times and jesus what a game changer.

so i thought if we the community were to all endlessly use these consoles to prove to cryptic they need looking at....

well i can dream cant i?
you think cryptic would notice something we didi in game? the devs dont even know where the launcher is
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2012, 07:11 PM
The problem is, by restricting our selves we really aren't telling Cryptic anything. Now if it were to happen instead in a Dev sponsored tournament..........
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post

well i can dream cant i?
If I used my pay to win.. I'd have a tow truck cable, and a crack speed burst.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-07-2012, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
The problem is, by restricting our selves we really aren't telling Cryptic anything. Now if it were to happen instead in a Dev sponsored tournament..........
this may be also why they never want to play against us.... hmm... to hell with it....

if i use ams and grav pulse and shock wave torp and heat seaking torp (when against cloaked targets) then its not my fault cryptic made it easy.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-07-2012, 08:13 PM
but i just plain ol don't like using em.

but i will slot one here and there if i feel just overrun by ams or theta. its usually the impulse burst one tho.

usually id say lets just fight fire with fire, but in this case....i just don't want too.

i understand the sentiment kai, but i get enough rage pm's using nothing but dhc's and crf3.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
but i just plain ol don't like using em.

but i will slot one here and there if i feel just overrun by ams or theta. its usually the impulse burst one tho.

usually id say lets just fight fire with fire, but in this case....i just don't want too.

i understand the sentiment kai, but i get enough rage pm's using nothing but dhc's and crf3.
its because you hax...
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-07-2012, 09:11 PM
What you guys don't know? Next month you can get the Dev console at the c store. /Devkill Target 1
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
What you guys don't know? Next month you can get the Dev console at the c store. /Devkill Target 1
It's actually a console you get for free when you buy the odyssey/bortas 6pack.