Lt. Commander
# 1 Hello peoples
03-08-2012, 06:04 PM
I've been playing STO for a couple of months now and I have completely ignored the forums, so I though Id change that, so.... Hello

Ive been an avid Star Trek fan ever since I first saw the Enterprise-D when I was about 5-6 years old. And now to have the chance to become a small part of Star Trek is almost a dream come true.
(Okay, I might be dramatising it a little bit )
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2012, 06:06 PM
That's why I love STO - you get to roleplay a captain in his chair just by flying your ship around.

I don't know about anyone else but communicating in game using proper ship to ship protocol is so darn fun I made an RP guild that does that exclusively. My officers don't RP by sitting in Quarks lol xD
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Hihi and welcome to the forums.The more people playing and posting in forums the better i think.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfaith06 View Post
Hihi and welcome to the forums.The more people playing and posting in forums the better i think.
Yes, we get to write about the awesome gameplay, sealing the awesomeness in for all eternity...

Just like a Nuwave oven?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara
That's why I love STO - you get to roleplay a captain in his chair just by flying your ship around.

I don't know about anyone else but communicating in game using proper ship to ship protocol is so darn fun I made an RP guild that does that exclusively. My officers don't RP by sitting in Quarks lol xD
Yeah, I have to say roleplay is alot of fun in this
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfaith06 View Post
Thanks and yeah, I aggree, although it kinda depends of what's being posted :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2012, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace.1991 View Post
Thanks and yeah, I aggree, although it kinda depends of what's being posted :p

Lol this forum is considered really, really good. We are all Trekkers, young and old, so there is a lot of common ground here.

I just ignore all the newbie bashing thread because.... does anyone go out of their way to train new players for task force ops instead of complaining on them? I know I -do- actively train people
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-08-2012, 06:19 PM
Hello new person.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Lol this forum is considered really, really good. We are all Trekkers, young and old, so there is a lot of common ground here.
I know and that's why I though I'd git it a try (I'm not usually into forums )

Quote:
I just ignore all the newbie bashing thread because.... does anyone go out of their way to train new players for task force ops instead of complaining on them? I know I -do- actively train people
Same here, although I personally couldn't train anyone. (i'd get them all killed lol)
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Hello new person.
Hello, not-so-new person