Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 insulators
03-08-2012, 08:43 PM
just tested insulators, form what ive seen, still broke.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-09-2012, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Shelby-Sensation
just tested insulators, form what ive seen, still broke.
What a surprise
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-09-2012, 06:33 AM
Not exactly shocked here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-09-2012, 06:57 AM
im surprised the PVE community hasnt brought this up the Breen must be giving them a whoopin. Where are the PvE testers?!!?!?!??!?!?!?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-09-2012, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicshower
im surprised the PVE community hasnt brought this up the Breen must be giving them a whoopin. Where are the PvE testers?!!?!?!??!?!?!?
Possibly changing keyboards, their spacebar is broken, and thats the primary button they use. Others are W S D A, but they said mouse is enough to controll.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-09-2012, 07:05 AM
Here are the results of pveer testing



fijdskol
[wer
okjlijko;f.;/'
bgd
awfiro[j;!!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-09-2012, 08:34 AM
I had tested this w/another player last night. I used a turret, DHC, and DBB using disrupter DBB and polaron turret & DHC. The tet glider does hit side facings, and I was draining 78/facing per shot. I turret volley = 4 shots, 1 DBB volley = 4 shots, 1 DHC volley = 2 shots.

I got 78/facing by Astrometrics +10, 26x3 consoles, 24 deflector, 99 SP investment for 212 in Flow Caps @ 125 weapon power. The player subbed in various power insulator consoles and it made no difference to the damage to the side shield facings. There was no difference between a crit hit and a normal hit in terms of tet glider damage.

We didn't test how many volleys/skill (eg FaW CRF CVS). But this shows why this is so effective on ships using beams & faw as a team. Also, we didn't check to see if any captain powers reduce the tet glider damage.

Edit: We also didn't test w/different shields.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-09-2012, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamid
I had tested this w/another player last night. I used a turret, DHC, and DBB using disrupter DBB and polaron turret & DHC. The tet glider does hit side facings, and I was draining 78/facing per shot. I turret volley = 4 shots, 1 DBB volley = 4 shots, 1 DHC volley = 2 shots.

I got 78/facing by Astrometrics +10, 26x3 consoles, 24 deflector, 99 SP investment for 212 in Flow Caps @ 125 weapon power. The player subbed in various power insulator consoles and it made no difference to the damage to the side shield facings. There was no difference between a crit hit and a normal hit in terms of tet glider damage.

We didn't test how many volleys/skill (eg FaW CRF CVS). But this shows why this is so effective on ships using beams & faw as a team. Also, we didn't check to see if any captain powers reduce the tet glider damage.
So. the Fix need to get fixed, then after a weak the fixfix need to be fixed, and then the other things that broke because fixfix, need to get fixed. Thats the cryptic way...ughh
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamid
I had tested this w/another player last night. I used a turret, DHC, and DBB using disrupter DBB and polaron turret & DHC. The tet glider does hit side facings, and I was draining 78/facing per shot. I turret volley = 4 shots, 1 DBB volley = 4 shots, 1 DHC volley = 2 shots.

I got 78/facing by Astrometrics +10, 26x3 consoles, 24 deflector, 99 SP investment for 212 in Flow Caps @ 125 weapon power. The player subbed in various power insulator consoles and it made no difference to the damage to the side shield facings. There was no difference between a crit hit and a normal hit in terms of tet glider damage.

We didn't test how many volleys/skill (eg FaW CRF CVS). But this shows why this is so effective on ships using beams & faw as a team. Also, we didn't check to see if any captain powers reduce the tet glider damage.
If you were just reading your weapon readout on your own ship this is wrong, someone else specing into insulators won't change your readout.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo-Raine
If you were just reading your weapon readout on your own ship this is wrong, someone else specing into insulators won't change your readout.
Nope, it was damage to his/her side shield facings w/various levels of power insulator consoles.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:53 AM.