Lt. Commander
# 1 Shamefurr Dispray!
03-15-2012, 03:28 PM
So this new Klingon player challenges me to a 1v1 with a score limit of 15 after insulting me, the match gets to 14 0 in my favour, and then he simply refuses to decloak, and flies to some godforsaken corner of the map. Personally i laugh at this kind of behaviour, but it would be an idea to introduce a feature to remedy this, such as a game timer, so we do not have to screen it, upload it to mediafire and then Fleetmail it to prove one has won.

How is one supposed to counter an enemy that does something like this?

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9590/cloaker.png
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Don't name him here (you get infractions for it) and warp out. You proved your point more than adequately so move on. No need to waste time on someone having a temper tamtrum.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Looks like you clearly won to me. Congrats. A shame about your opponent, sour grapes and all.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-15-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAngelis
Don't name him here (you get infractions for it) and warp out. You proved your point more than adequately so move on. No need to waste time on someone having a temper tamtrum.
I can get an infraction for reporting dishonourable conduct on his behalf? Ain't there any moderator or other person that i can pm the screenie to? I'll happily take it down from this thread if they complain, it just seems a little odd.

In all seriousness, are there any powers that will enable me to find hiding klingons in the future at long ranges on the map? I flew around the map for at least 30 minutes, and he wasn't popping up. Even took off my shield generator to lure him out but no dice.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-15-2012, 03:43 PM
cant see his @hjandle so i think its fine. imo
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxajax2 View Post
I can get an infraction for reporting dishonourable conduct on his behalf? Ain't there any moderator or other person that i can pm the screenie to? I'll happily take it down from this thread if they complain, it just seems a little odd.

In all seriousness, are there any powers that will enable me to find hiding klingons in the future at long ranges on the map? I flew around the map for at least 30 minutes, and he wasn't popping up. Even took off my shield generator to lure him out but no dice.
Nope no way to find them unless you are a science and you sensor scan the whole map bit by bit. Personally, I would walk away. He is not worth the time.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-15-2012, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigduckie
cant see his @hjandle so i think its fine. imo
I guessed so too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAngelis
Nope no way to find them unless you are a science and you sensor scan the whole map bit by bit. Personally, I would walk away. He is not worth the time.
Profound sadness. they really ought to put a timer on that stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-15-2012, 04:15 PM
nothing you can do about sore losers.

grats on your win.
Lt. Commander
# 9 I sense the mod stick a coming
03-15-2012, 04:24 PM
Congrats on your win
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-15-2012, 04:31 PM
Like everyone else is saying, congrats on winning

As for finding him, personally I am probably just as stubborn as you, I would have gone, made some food, turned on a movie, and just wait for him to either come at me, quit, or afk out.