Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 121
04-04-2012, 07:29 AM
My salute and a barrel of Blood wine to all who fought in Ker'rat #5 yesterday!!
It was a gloriuos battle and I had more fun than I can remember in a long time.

My thanks to all who fought for the KDF and my thanks to the federation Captains who did not give up and gave us a good fight to the very end.
Lt. Commander
# 122
04-04-2012, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
My salute and a barrel of Blood wine to all who fought in Ker'rat #5 yesterday!!
It was a gloriuos battle and I had more fun than I can remember in a long time.

My thanks to all who fought for the KDF and my thanks to the federation Captains who did not give up and gave us a good fight to the very end.
Especially the captain of the U.S.S. Compass. ... Bob has more lives that twelve Caitians!
Lt. Commander
# 123
04-06-2012, 01:49 PM
You NOV do you know what it is to be Klingon? Learn what it is to be Klingon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVo2kVVChU0
Lt. Commander
# 124
04-06-2012, 11:00 PM
As "Klingon Awareness Week #2" comes to a close today (April 7th)...

THANK YOU, EVERYONE, who participated!! From the volunteers to the players, this has been an extraordinary event!

We invite ALL participants of KAW #2 to give their feedback as part of an event post-mortem. Use this thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=259710 (the one you're currently in!)

You can share what worked -- and what didn't work -- for your KAW #2 experiences in Star Trek Online. Help future organizers to create an even BETTER event for STO Klingon players!

Stay involved in the Klingon faction!

Qapla!!
Lt. Commander
# 125
04-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Well, I do apologize for not being more involved in-game. However I was proud to host the documentation on my server, and I also broadcast coverage from this thread on my online radio station. Next year, however, I hope to be way more involved with the in-game portion of the event. It was worth it, though, as I got a couple of prototype tech drops in STF's during the week.

However, going beyond this event, I am still always willing to assist someone if they need help. Anyone may always PM me in game if they have questions about any in-game content.
Lt. Commander
# 126
04-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faelandaea View Post
...I was proud to host the documentation on my server, and I also broadcast coverage from this thread on my online radio station. Next year, however, I hope to be way more involved with the in-game portion of the event. It was worth it, though, as I got a couple of prototype tech drops in STF's during the week.
Next year? Does it have to be that long? LOL
Lt. Commander
# 127
04-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Thank you to all who paricipated in Klingon Awareness Week, Vollunteers and new warriors. Special thanks t Tucana of StarbaseUGC for helping make this better then it could of been.

I look forward to seeng you again.

if u ever need elp with the KDF allu got to do is ask