Lt. Commander
# 71
03-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasten_Blaster View Post
Simple the Federation and Duras family are the only jokes we need. HAHAHAHA
Ohh I can think of so many ways to berate the Feddies' love for tribbles, sheep and other pillow-like objects! And manning entire ships with schoolgirls! ** Ha! I look forward to inciting (a 'friendly, Klingon') riot on Qo'nos zone channel!

(** note - I just played Second Star to the Right, Straight On Till Morning and the USS DeWitt seriously, only spawned female NPCs. It played out like a B-movie catfight )
Lt. Commander
# 72
03-27-2012, 11:08 PM
Hi guys,

If someone can tell me how i can train BOffs for other Captains , i'd like to help in that Part. I've got a Lt. General Science Captain.

Greetings Recointer
Lt. Commander
# 73
03-27-2012, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recointer
Hi guys,

If someone can tell me how i can train BOffs for other Captains , i'd like to help in that Part. I've got a Lt. General Science Captain.

Greetings Recointer
step 1: open trade window

recieving: make sure u have 1 boff slot open to "commision a boff"

Sending: by hittin "U" open ur window where u add ur equipment goto "stations." select the BOFF u need trained and click/drag that BOFF to the trade window. hit "Accrept"

do the same thing again once the BOFF has been trained and is ready to be sent back to its origonal owner
Lt. Commander
# 74
03-28-2012, 12:06 AM
Quote:

Sending: by hittin "U" open ur window where u add ur equipment goto "stations." select the BOFF u need trained and click/drag that BOFF to the trade window. hit "Accrept"

do the same thing again once the BOFF has been trained and is ready to be sent back to its origonal owner

Good to know thanks! I was wondering how to train officers for others or submit my own candidates for training.
Lt. Commander
# 75
03-28-2012, 04:48 AM
Quote:

Thank you very much. This was an Information i missed a long time
Lt. Commander
# 76
03-28-2012, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucana
Deyvid: Now THAT'S a great ad banner for "Klingon Awareness Week"!!

Folks, please add a banner to your sig line! Spread the word! Let's make this a successful event!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucana
Hi everyone -
I'd like to challenge everyone to either add this promotional banner to their sig; OR create their own banner and share with everyone here.

For "Klingon Awareness Week" to be successful, the STO community needs to rally around this effort. That means the word needs to get out -- and soon! Admittedly, I wasn't aware of this event until tonight. I discovered a link to this thread via the Gates of Stovokor STO fan site.

Here is the banner information:

JPG image (for the forums):
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/8...ner500x150.jpg

PNG image (for websites):
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/7...ner500x150.png

SAMPLE IMAGE: See my sig below!

REMINDER: Please LINK your sig image to this thread
! http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=259710

Tucana
The KAW signature banner I created for myself is personalized (the Gates of Sto'Vo'Kor logo signifying I am a member of the show, and the Klingon Assault Group logo & ship name signifying my membership and affiliation with that group), so I would not want others to use the same exact signature that I am using.

I have made two general banners for KAW that others can use if so desired. I would ask that you do not link directly to my photobucket but rather save a copy to your own image hosting site and link to your personal copy.

KAW banner

KAW banner w/ Gates of Sto'Vo'Kor url

wa′ Dol nIvDaq matay′DI′ maQap.
We succeed together in a greater whole.
The Klingon Way: A Warrior's Guide, p.209

Lt. Commander
# 77
03-28-2012, 08:18 AM
I plan on joining in on the festivities. Whenever I can i'll be on with Azlee my Trill Science Captain! I'm usually on around 9PM EST during the week and willing to assist with whatever is needed.

I'll park myself at Qo'Nos to answer questions unless I get pulled into something else.

Die with Honor!
Lt. Commander
# 78
03-28-2012, 08:45 AM
I will circulate this to the warriors in my fleet
Lt. Commander
# 79
03-28-2012, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Not trying to be mean or nothin here but if you've done them on ur feds you can do them on ur klingon w/o the wall to block cross faction teamig for these they're a sinch to do as long as u no what ur doing.
And if you havent? at all, not since before the Romulan FE series?
Lt. Commander
# 80 Deyvid's KAW #2 banners
03-28-2012, 08:59 AM
In support of fellow Warrior, Deyvid, and his magnificent promotional banners for KAW #2, I've posted them here for everyone to use:
JPG image (KAW banner)
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2854/stokaw2.jpg

JPG image (KAW banner w/ Gates of Sto'Vo'Kor url)
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5408/stokaw2gos.jpg
Click on the links above to preview each image.

These are NOT linked from Deyvid's personal photobucket. You MAY use these linked images for your forum posts, your forum signatures (sigs), and websites. Qa'pla!

REMINDER: Please LINK your sig image to this thread! http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=259710