Lt. Commander
# 81
03-28-2012, 09:20 AM
If I knew how I would :p
Lt. Commander
# 82
03-28-2012, 09:25 AM
I'm glad I found this thread. Looks like it will be full of good times and info for new KDF players. If Pax Ql'yaH can help in the effort in any way shoot me a PM. Looking forward to seeing yall in game.
Lt. Commander
# 83
03-28-2012, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deyvid View Post

The KAW signature banner I created for myself is personalized (the Gates of Sto'Vo'Kor logo signifying I am a member of the show, and the Klingon Assault Group logo & ship name signifying my membership and affiliation with that group), so I would not want others to use the same exact signature that I am using.

I have made two general banners for KAW that others can use if so desired. I would ask that you do not link directly to my photobucket but rather save a copy to your own image hosting site and link to your personal copy.

KAW banner

KAW banner w/ Gates of Sto'Vo'Kor url

wa′ Dol nIvDaq matay′DI′ maQap.
We succeed together in a greater whole.
The Klingon Way: A Warrior's Guide, p.209

aWESOME! Now if only I had the skills to copy the GoS logo onto the leftside of the KAW2 signature banner and add my own little touches. Like a tray of bloodwhine, a drinking mug made from Borgified human skull offered by a buxom Orion barmaid on the right side.
Lt. Commander
# 84
03-28-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanNewBoy View Post
And if you havent? at all, not since before the Romulan FE series?
I had just assumed people by this time have done them atleaste once since the revamp and Cross faction teaming wall fell
Lt. Commander
# 85
03-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
aWESOME! Now if only I had the skills to copy the GoS logo onto the leftside of the KAW2 signature banner and add my own little touches. Like a tray of bloodwhine, a drinking mug made from Borgified human skull offered by a buxom Orion barmaid on the right side.
what an image!
Lt. Commander
# 86
03-29-2012, 05:30 AM
It's my birthday on the 2nd so I'm going to log on for some quality time with my Klingon engineering BG or one of my other 4 KDF captain multiboxing accounts.

I'm up for helping in any way or simply participating in any events and I'd really like some help to get a fleet formed if there's going to be people around.

I've never done any STFs or other end game content.
Lt. Commander
# 87
03-29-2012, 12:34 PM
In this thread alone I see screen-names I have butted heads with, and also supported on various issues around the forums.

However one thing in an MMO IS indeed a constant - the need for teamwork and a community. This even reminds us of that, and no matter what issues we agree/disagree on around the forums, i will gladly stand by any of your sides here to help other players out.

My forte is in STFs. @faelandaea will stand ready to STF all throughout the week.
Lt. Commander
# 88
03-29-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faelandaea View Post
In this thread alone I see screen-names I have butted heads with, and also supported on various issues around the forums.

However one thing in an MMO IS indeed a constant - the need for teamwork and a community. This even reminds us of that, and no matter what issues we agree/disagree on around the forums, i will gladly stand by any of your sides here to help other players out.

My forte is in STFs. @faelandaea will stand ready to STF all throughout the week.
TRUE Honor and Integrity, Faelandaea. Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 89
03-29-2012, 01:18 PM
I will be trying to make time to assist people in PvE missions and whatnot through out the week while balancing school. It might prove difficult but I am willing to give it a try for the Empire.
Lt. Commander
# 90
03-29-2012, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
I will be trying to make time to assist people in PvE missions and whatnot through out the week while balancing school. It might prove difficult but I am willing to give it a try for the Empire.
If you have a toon Commander level can you hook me up with some levelling help? I want to see if there are Green Klingon Angry Birds for real