Lt. Commander
my warpring is still brown blue. pls fix.

also the smallcraft changes colour while undocking.

also, when looked from behind, the dock erea is green 8instead of grey or maybe purple)

looks really bad and is very dissapointing...
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2012, 04:23 AM
This is the problem with all shield effects on the D'Kyr, sadly. What is even more sad is that I wouldn't count on any "fix", as I suspect it would require a lot of work due to the support craft dock/undock animation. Kind of an oversight from Cryptic which I don't expect to be fixed, as they're already making money from the ship anyways (i.e. why bother...?).
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2012, 07:33 AM
This problem is with the Borg set as well, which means it is very old and they haven't mentioned that they will fix it anytime soon.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2012, 08:00 AM
One can hope that this'll be fixed together with MVAM and Galaxy Retrofit (re)dock animations to match the tech used on the new Odyssey variant, which is supposed to separate while moving and have the animation match player's configuration.

Soon(tm).

I for one would love to see Type 6 material for D'Kyr instead. I love the ship itself, but right now not only it doesn't have any customization options, but the said ring visuals are broken and look plain silly with certain shields. At least the ability to change ithe ship's skin material would be nice, but this is yet another thing I wouldn't even hope to see. I just doubt anyone at Cryptic is going to go back to already released content and fix/expand it, especially if it's such a "minor" thing as the visuals. They would have to sell the skin in the C-Store to even consider the option.