Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I tried customizing my ship, but didn't have enough energy credits, so I saved the design and did some missions. When I got back and tried loading my design, it wouldn't let me select it. The design shows up, but nothing happens when I load it. My ship stays in the default look. Is there an issue with saving custom designs?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2012, 04:18 AM
it depends on what ship your using to change your bridge.
i know that TOS Enterprise is bugged and you can't change your bridge but the game has no issues taking your money.
i posted this problem on the bug forums and gen feedback And made a ticket about but just like customer service in STO theres nothing.

what ship are you trying to modify?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azucarr
it depends on what ship your using to change your bridge.
i know that TOS Enterprise is bugged and you can't change your bridge but the game has no issues taking your money.
i posted this problem on the bug forums and gen feedback And made a ticket about but just like customer service in STO theres nothing.

what ship are you trying to modify?

I purchased the yellowstone variant for the Lt. Cmd nova class. I'm just trying to change the exterior look, but it isn't loading my changes. I'll try it again, and maybe it was just a glitch from last night.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Still broken
03-09-2012, 11:13 AM
I guess I'll have to manually do it over, but I hope they fix this bug. Save is not working for the Nova class, currently.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Ive been able to change most things but my ships name still appears stock...
Ensign
# 6
01-15-2013, 07:55 PM
I'm having a similar issues. I'm trying to use the stock look of my ship's exterior for that classic look but it won't stick.

It's an Odyssey class too.

Last edited by kurisu027; 01-15-2013 at 08:03 PM.