Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
03-09-2012, 03:43 PM
I thank you borticus for stepping forward and taking initiative to look into this issue. We need more ppl like you at cryptic! Nobody's perfect but a lot of the player anger and un satisfaction goes down when open dialogue is in place.

I also can confirm the drains, slightly lower, but definitely not 75%. Folks here fortunately performed more "scientific" tests than I did.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Yeah, come on. Play nice. We have a response from someone who seems genuinely interested in addressing the issue. We've had broken stuff for far longer we can certainly refrain from trashing him while he's away from the job.

Jumping his **** does not help us one bit.

Thanks for stopping by Borticus.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor
That's uncalled for.

We get little enough attention in here as it is, without jumping down the throat of the odd dev that does poke their head in the door.
I know, i know. I shoud be nice, im a hot head. But im still right, too bad my delivery will negate that
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Who cares about TG anymore with the +1.5 ships coming out. PvP is dead.
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribyelruh View Post
PvP is dead.
Unless you have deep pockets and are willing to open your wallet.

Well, it was fun while it lasted.
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom

shut up and take my money! -hands over lotsa monopoly monies-
Lt. Commander
# 37
03-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom

Like i said, my delivery was definately not covered in honey. However, its appauling that this is the standard that weve let this game become. Im supposed to feel fortunate that a dev listened and commented on one post out of the thousands that have been made? it took a fleet mate and myself 30 minutes to test this new patch. Your telling me that they couldnt have spent the same amount of time doing so? Im just saying what everyone else is thinking. And what most of you say on your ts, vent, opvp, zone and fleet chats daily. Why not lay into them on occasion. The game crashed in the middle of the afternoon, they threw on a patch that was not right and they say there gonna look at it next week when they get off vacation? come on guys, this isnt right and we dont have to play all kissy kissy becasue someone decides to actually pay attetion after the fact. I pay my money to this game and subscribe to a public forum just like the rest of you. So if i want to loose my cool on a dev in a forum, thats my right. Thats what a public forum is around for right? Freedom to voice what one wants??
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Lol...did you take ALL the pills that were in the lil paper cup this morning Ricky?
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Besides, with the new ships coming, there's way better things to ***** about :-)
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout23 View Post
Lol...did you take ALL the pills that were in the lil paper cup this morning Ricky?

lol, im sorry community, but that post from him just lit me up. yes, its nice to see a dev actually show attention and care to a subject. but come on, how do you not know what your game is doing when you update it?