Lt. Commander
# 1 Was Jam Sensors changed?
03-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Just been doing some PvE with my B'rel, normally before I do my attack run I hit Jam Sensors or Sensor Scan from cloak, then do my run, re-cloak and wait for my timers for my next run.

Now, it will not let me use the Jam Sensor or Scramble Sensors skills until I fully de-cloak first
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2012, 11:22 AM
A result of more whining, I'm certain.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2012, 11:35 AM
They made a change to the science abilities in the latest patch, where if you are phase shifted you can't use them until you re-phase; I take it they also applied that to the cloak as well.

The new release note has all the changes with the abilities that got hit.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2012, 11:57 AM
That's great, they changed them for phase and battle cloak gets it as well

I'm sure it is an oversight and it will be fixed soon™
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jockey79 View Post
Just been doing some PvE with my B'rel, normally before I do my attack run I hit Jam Sensors or Sensor Scan from cloak, then do my run, re-cloak and wait for my timers for my next run.

Now, it will not let me use the Jam Sensor or Scramble Sensors skills until I fully de-cloak first
More proof that Cryptic hates Science captains and REALLY hates KDF science captains...
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2012, 12:05 PM
I am not certain if anything changed, but I will make sure the Dev team looks into it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2012, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
I am not certain if anything changed, but I will make sure the Dev team looks into it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Believe it or not this is a long standing issue that is no spread to these abilities that seemed to original in pi canis with the brel. As any issues with the brel are put on the back of the stack it would be nice to see the major issues still outstanding to be looked at especially with things like pop up tabs that usually don't put up until you are decloaked (pi canis alpha sortie). I just got tired of re-explaining this issue and sent many tickets in the past that in my view are simply ignored.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Jam sensors is a pathetic skill, folks. Don't waste your power slots.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor
Jam sensors is a pathetic skill, folks. Don't waste your power slots.
Depends on how you use it some setups you would be correct but then again depending on the ship and setup that statement can also be false.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminMaxwell View Post
More proof that Cryptic hates Science captains and REALLY hates KDF science captains...
have they ever really liked them? Really?

Science has always been a favorite nerf target in this game. apparently if your not DPS your not worth it.

I stopped all ground combat on the revamp because my heals didn't /couldn't crit and a high dps was the answer to everything.