Lt. Commander
# 1 Nebula retrofit
03-09-2012, 12:04 PM
I was looking over the nebula, and it looks like an exploration suacer section made out with a Science vessal,

And I belive its GLORIOUS,

I want to buy it but I want some tip first.

Do I build it as a cruiser?

A science vessal?

I need Feed back, please tell me, is it Really good?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2012, 12:40 PM
it's a science ship. 3 fore 3 aft and lots of sci slots. it does have a universal ens slot

3 fore 3 aft 2 tac consoles 3 eng consoles 4 sci consoles lt tac off lcdr eng off cdr ans ens sci ens universal

comes with the tachyon detection console but i don't know how that works
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2012, 12:43 PM
It's a Science Vessel that turns like a Cruiser. It's a good tanking Science Vessel as it has a nice combination of Sci and Eng BOFF Slots. It's a little weak in firepower due to have a 3/3 weapon's load and only a Lt Tac BOFF, and it's slow turn rate makes it more of a beam vessel. It's probably the most support-orientated ship in the game, though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2012, 01:26 PM
My sci captain loves her flying pancake of death. Grav well + Eject Warp Plasma from the Lt Cmdr Engi slot makes it a great CC boat for elite STFs, and the LT universal slot makes it very versatile all around. The other two c-store sci ships are probably better from a purely sci POV, If you're looking for a "jack of all trades" science ship, this is the one.

As far as the tachyon console... it's exclusively a PVP toy that I just keep in the bank. Drops cloak of vessels within the net.