Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Added to my list of feedback.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Great .... When will I get my C-Point balance fixed?????

Not for nothing Brandon, I see a lot of post with the same "Added to ..." post in it but not a lot of answer to the problems. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a pain in the ...., or trying to start trouble, but I am out at least $20 in C-Points that I bought to use with my Champions account and right now if I wanted to buy something I can't because of this bug.... I've written bug & GM reports since Friday and there has been nothing said about this being fixed...... If it is not fixed you have lost a great customer because I will not spent another dime in either game ever again and if you take a look at both account you will see that I have spent a nice chunk of change in these game and I'd be very willing to keep spending if this gets fixed.......
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-13-2012, 12:33 PM
Day 5, I still have no answers about my C-Point and I'm starting to get very angry ....
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-13-2012, 12:51 PM
I looked back into my histiry and made a Jpg of it. you will see I put 4000 upi for sell, it was taken from my personal balance, I cancelled that sale, the 4000 points were put into my exchange balance. I place 4000 up for sale, which was taken from my personal balance, and not the 4000 points that were in my exchange balance ....

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...umExchange.jpg

I WANT THIS FIXED!!!!!... So how does someone in STO get help, it is not from writing bug reports, or contacting GM's, or writing help ticket. ..... because I have done all 3 and I still have not gotten an answer about the C-Point that were taken from me ..... and yes If I can use them the way I bought them to use they have been taken without my permission and I want them returned!
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
my points have actually gotten stuck in the exchange. i tried to buy 10 points at 230 dilithium and it would not go through. i tried to then cancel it and it said there was an internal error.

i used a different character to test it, tried to buy another 10 points and that also got stuck. so i cant use the exchange at all at the moment, although ive yet to encounter anyone else with the same problem as me.
Having the same problem
Lt. Commander
Do to a coding error I have had 8000 points locked into Star trek and Cryptic refuses to return them ....

Forget it ... I give up ... just know that I will never be buying anything from Cryptic again...

I love this game too much to risk getting banned....
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-13-2012, 03:01 PM
That sucks. Can't say it affects me in the slightest, since this is the only cryptic game I play, but that sucks. Hope customer service is able to work things out with you.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-13-2012, 03:10 PM
Just out of curiosity, have they actually told you that they will not reallocate your c-points or have they just said they recognize it's a bug and have not yet actually done the fixing?

Assuming the later, it may be that the number of people able to fix issues like this (change the numbers representing payed for currencies in the database) is small and they haven't gotten around to fixing your problem yet.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-13-2012, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlewing View Post
Just out of curiosity, have they actually told you that they will not reallocate your c-points or have they just said they recognize it's a bug and have not yet actually done the fixing?

Assuming the later, it may be that the number of people able to fix issues like this (change the numbers representing payed for currencies in the database) is small and they haven't gotten around to fixing your problem yet.
GUESS ... I'm really P'ed off and I'm warning everyone they are going to get ripped off...... not might get ripped off, ARE GOING TO get ripped off ....
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Forget it .... Enjoy the $20......
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-13-2012, 05:11 PM
Before the "You should know better, therefore I'm better than you" crowd leaps in to valiantly defend the current system; trading Dilithium for C-Points always withdraws Dilithium from the Exchange Balance first.

That's the direct opposite of Exchange behaviour when trading C-Points for Dilithium, the same behaviour that caught the OP unawares. This cannot be predicted. Given the warnings were swiftly buried, one cannot fault the OP for not seeing them.

Whether it warrants another thread or not is open to debate. I know if I were the OP I'd be furious, and rightly so.

If the Exchange Balance isn't used when creating new offers, then what's the point of having it?