Lt. Commander
# 1 NPC ship uniforms
03-09-2012, 01:52 PM
I'd like to have a customizable template for the NPC's roaming around in my ship interiors.

The templates would exist out of a customizable uniform for tactical (red), engineering (the gold-green thingie), and science (blue). I'd love it if i could choose the individual colors for all 3 "professions" though, and not be limited to 1 global uniform template for ALL.

bump if you want it too ;D!

PS: i'd also love some kind of swimwear as off-duty clothing ingame (speedos or swimshorts for male, bikini stuff for female)
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2012, 01:53 PM
+1 for this.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2012, 01:59 PM
I support this idea. I have wanted this feature my self for a long time. The ability to chose s set of uniforms for my crew as a hole would greatly help in the sense that this ship and its crew really is your story, your creation and you adventure to be had.

Also I suggest to tie this as a sort of default value for new Boffs uniforms. When picking up a new Boff you would have them automaticly dressed in the default uniform of you ship. Of course any change you make to Boff would supersede the default.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2012, 02:06 PM
We've been asking for this ability since interiors were first introduced.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Add to this idea, the following:

- Ability to determine race percentages among your crew. For example, someone wanting to create a TMP-ST VI era crew would mostly comprise their crew of Humans, Vulcans, Tellarites, Andorians and Caitians, while leaving out Bolians, Betazoids, Ferengi, etc.

- Ability to place BOFFs in certain locations that make sense. First Officer in the First Officer's chair, Chief Engineer down in Engineering, Chief Medical Officer in Sickbay, etc.

- Ability to increase or reduce the amount of NPC random crewman you see in hallways, the lounge, etc. via a simple slider.

- Add one more category of Duty Officer Uniform customization. This customization would be a "universal" if you will, so that you could set up civillians on your ship, if you choose to, or could be used for a Non-Commissioned Officers / Crewman uniform, as was done in the TMP-ST VI era.

- (Keeping the idea above in mind) Have a set of sliders to determine the pecentage of Engineering, Science and Tactical officers on your ship, as well as "Universal" for civillians, NCOs, crewman, or whatever.

Obligatory +1 to this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Why can't your Doff crew be tied to the NPCs you see wandering your interior. They all get your chosen uniform (I vote for the same departments you get dpt heads for, at the very least Eng/Ops, Tac/Cmd, Science, Medical). That way you actually have pretty good control over what NPCs you have on your ship.

peter
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerRock View Post
Why can't your Doff crew be tied to the NPCs you see wandering your interior. They all get your chosen uniform (I vote for the same departments you get dpt heads for, at the very least Eng/Ops, Tac/Cmd, Science, Medical). That way you actually have pretty good control over what NPCs you have on your ship.

peter
YES!!!!!

You beat me to the punch!
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-11-2012, 04:53 AM
/Signed

Going to Risa in full uniform feels wrong. That place needs swimwear.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-11-2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Carmichael View Post
Add to this idea, the following:

- Ability to determine race percentages among your crew. For example, someone wanting to create a TMP-ST VI era crew would mostly comprise their crew of Humans, Vulcans, Tellarites, Andorians and Caitians, while leaving out Bolians, Betazoids, Ferengi, etc.

- Ability to place BOFFs in certain locations that make sense. First Officer in the First Officer's chair, Chief Engineer down in Engineering, Chief Medical Officer in Sickbay, etc.

- Ability to increase or reduce the amount of NPC random crewman you see in hallways, the lounge, etc. via a simple slider.

- Add one more category of Duty Officer Uniform customization. This customization would be a "universal" if you will, so that you could set up civillians on your ship, if you choose to, or could be used for a Non-Commissioned Officers / Crewman uniform, as was done in the TMP-ST VI era.

- (Keeping the idea above in mind) Have a set of sliders to determine the pecentage of Engineering, Science and Tactical officers on your ship, as well as "Universal" for civillians, NCOs, crewman, or whatever.

Obligatory +1 to this thread.
OP and this +1.

Especially the crew number slider you encounter would be a great tool. Right now, everything is so damn crowded by people it's insane
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Yes indeed to all that have been said, and i cast my vote on this too.