Lt. Commander
# 11
03-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Carmichael View Post
- Ability to determine race percentages among your crew. For example, someone wanting to create a TMP-ST VI era crew would mostly comprise their crew of Humans, Vulcans, Tellarites, Andorians and Caitians, while leaving out Bolians, Betazoids, Ferengi, etc.
Would definitely be a nice touch, yes. Reminds me of how Capt. Solok from DS9 had an all-Vulcan crew on the USS T'Kumbra

Quote:
- Ability to place BOFFs in certain locations that make sense. First Officer in the First Officer's chair, Chief Engineer down in Engineering, Chief Medical Officer in Sickbay, etc.
Absolutely. At the moment, my officers have the strange tendency to bounce around various consoles and positions.

Quote:
- Ability to increase or reduce the amount of NPC random crewman you see in hallways, the lounge, etc. via a simple slider.
Does make me wonder why they're wandering around when they're not at their stations
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumghai
Absolutely. At the moment, my officers have the strange tendency to bounce around various consoles and positions.
It is most certainly annoying when you take the time to assign officers in the Duty System to be department heads, and a First Officer, as well as in my case, take time to fill out Biographies on your Bridge Officers, then when you visit the interior you might find:

- Your First Officer sitting at the Conn.
- Your Junior Science Officer sitting in the First Officer's chair.
- Your Chief Engineer sitting in the Counselor's chair.
- Your lowest ranked, Ensign Bridge Officers on the bridge, while other more senior officers are nowhere to be found.

Additionally, it's rather annoying to walk on your bridge and find 1-2 officers sitting in the floor, completely at random, while another time you visit, they aren't.

Cryptic REALLY needs to do some work on interiors.

Size
Bugs
Functionality
Customization of NPCs

They are all lacking tremendously right now.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playboyfixer
I'd like to have a customizable template for the NPC's roaming around in my ship interiors.

The templates would exist out of a customizable uniform for tactical (red), engineering (the gold-green thingie), and science (blue). I'd love it if i could choose the individual colors for all 3 "professions" though, and not be limited to 1 global uniform template for ALL.

bump if you want it too ;D!

PS: i'd also love some kind of swimwear as off-duty clothing ingame (speedos or swimshorts for male, bikini stuff for female)
Quote:
Add to this idea, the following:

- Ability to place BOFFs in certain locations that make sense. First Officer in the First Officer's chair, Chief Engineer down in Engineering, Chief Medical Officer in Sickbay, etc.

- Ability to increase or reduce the amount of NPC random crewman you see in hallways, the lounge, etc. via a simple slider.

Obligatory +1 to this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerRock View Post
Why can't your Doff crew be tied to the NPCs you see wandering your interior. They all get your chosen uniform (I vote for the same departments you get dpt heads for, at the very least Eng/Ops, Tac/Cmd, Science, Medical). That way you actually have pretty good control over what NPCs you have on your ship.

peter
Some very good ideas here it is sad though that all we can do is hope
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Yes!

/signed
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-20-2012, 09:24 PM
signed too.

i realy want this for the beginning that i played STO. and that is about 2 years ago.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-20-2012, 11:36 PM
Heck yeah, sign me on.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-27-2012, 08:21 PM
I fully support the ability for customizable shipboard templates. I've got my own uniform that I designed for myself and my BOs and we look great and all but out of place among all of the ordinary crewmen that mysteriously seem to have multiple sets of identical twins, triples, quadruplets, etc.....
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Signed, if they could also include the new DOFF station officers in the crew uniform (except Chef, Cook & possibly Councillor).
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-28-2012, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerRock View Post
Why can't your Doff crew be tied to the NPCs you see wandering your interior. They all get your chosen uniform (I vote for the same departments you get dpt heads for, at the very least Eng/Ops, Tac/Cmd, Science, Medical). That way you actually have pretty good control over what NPCs you have on your ship.

peter
Let me see if I got you right: Have your Doffs wandering your ship (instead of strangers) and dress them in the same uniforms as their respective department heads?

That sir is a great idea (though I could see some problems on the KDF side as some of the races don't have compatible uniform options).

A simpler idea would be a pulldown menu where you choose a uniform preset for the Doffs appearing on your ship (e.g. Ent, TOS, MU, TMP, TNG, VOY /early DS9, late DS9, AGT, Cryptic).
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-28-2012, 09:47 PM
Yeah, we've been asking for this since beta.. would definitely be something I'd like to see finally get added, especially with the additions mentioned below.

Quote:
Add to this idea, the following:

- Ability to determine race percentages among your crew. For example, someone wanting to create a TMP-ST VI era crew would mostly comprise their crew of Humans, Vulcans, Tellarites, Andorians and Caitians, while leaving out Bolians, Betazoids, Ferengi, etc.

- Add one more category of Duty Officer Uniform customization. This customization would be a "universal" if you will, so that you could set up civillians on your ship, if you choose to, or could be used for a Non-Commissioned Officers / Crewman uniform, as was done in the TMP-ST VI era.

- (Keeping the idea above in mind) Have a set of sliders to determine the pecentage of Engineering, Science and Tactical officers on your ship, as well as "Universal" for civillians, NCOs, crewman, or whatever.

Obligatory +1 to this thread.