Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Had a strange bug happen today to me in combat, and it has also happened to a friend of mine as well a few times. What happens is that after being held by a Romulan NPC in combat, once the hold condition is broken and my character can move again, I find that I can not use any of my abilities. Neither the keyboard or the mouse will work for activating any of them. Even after becoming incapacitated and having one of my team members revive me, the abilities were still locked out. It's almost as if the game didn't clear my Hold status after I broke out of it, at least in regard to being able to use abilities. I was able to still move around, but I just couldn't interact in any way other than to get shot at. Very frustrating since the only way out of the problem that I could find was to just abandon the mission and beam out.

I tried using search on this bug, but it didn't find any other posts, so not sure if this is something new, or machine specific, though as I said it did also happen to my friend like three or four times now.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2012, 06:49 PM
This is doing it to me, it's random but it's in space. It doesn't happen to me, so far , in ground. I have to leave the game then log back in. Everything will work.

Or , pressing 1 will use 7 abilities at once, especially ones on my ALT-# bar. Makes no sense.