Lt. Commander
# 1 Diplomacy Assignments
03-10-2012, 12:24 AM
Since yesterday's patch, I've seen almost no Diplomacy Assignments on the Fed side. It used to be that they were like ants or roaches, all over the place. Would rank Diplo up before any of the others were even halfway, most often not even a quarter of the way if that... I've noticed this on three Fed toons.

Anybody else notice that Starfleet is less...diplomatic?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-10-2012, 02:24 AM
Still getting them kdf side though?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-10-2012, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nileight View Post
Still getting them kdf side though?
I haven't gotten to my KDF guy in the rotation yet. Let me check...

Lol, as aside, that was an interesting login - it was lagging and all the topless females in Qo'Nos...ahem.

Nope, there are six Marauding assignments there. So on the KDF side, I'm still getting the same majority that I was before. I'm just not seeing any Diplomacy on my Fed guys. A heck of a lot more Military, as an aside.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-10-2012, 07:50 AM
I see 4 diplo assignments in the beta urase sector right now. I've been seeing them everywhere.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-10-2012, 07:53 AM
I have 4 Diplo assignments on my VA as well.

You might be having an issue where you choose a Diplo assignment and then never did it, and forgot which Cluster it was in. You won't get new ones until you've cleared the old one. You might need to fly into various Clusters and see if one pops up. They really need to get those added to the In Progress Mission list so you know you took them.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-10-2012, 07:53 AM
I haven't noticed any less. I can still pick up mostly only diplomatic missions for my Doffs.

I think you've just been unlucky, and jumped to some wrong conclusions.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryokan View Post
I haven't noticed any less. I can still pick up mostly only diplomatic missions for my Doffs.

I think you've just been unlucky, and jumped to some wrong conclusions.
Was a case of asking if others were experiencing this, not really a case of jumping to conclusions.

Previously, I took 2 Feds and 2 KDF to 50. Diplo and Marauding blew away anything else in the speed in which they leveled. I rerolled with 3 Feds and 1 KDF. The KDF guy's still getting all his Marauding as usual. The Fed guys had been getting Diplo up until a couple/few days ago. Have not seen any since on three toons. In the interim, they have caught up with Diplo in a couple of other categories - the most noticeable being Military.

edit: It could have been luck, since I've seen several today.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer
Was a case of asking if others were experiencing this, not really a case of jumping to conclusions.

Previously, I took 2 Feds and 2 KDF to 50. Diplo and Marauding blew away anything else in the speed in which they leveled. I rerolled with 3 Feds and 1 KDF. The KDF guy's still getting all his Marauding as usual. The Fed guys had been getting Diplo up until a couple/few days ago. Have not seen any since on three toons. In the interim, they have caught up with Diplo in a couple of other categories - the most noticeable being Military.

edit: It could have been luck, since I've seen several today.
i have had the hardest time with diplo until the patch, it took forever to level up like i would get maybe one 50xp mision per day, now i see them all the time